Bond

Jongin P.o.v.

We were so into us I didn't even noticed that y/n is missing.

"Where is y/n?"I said gaining their attention

"She was here?" mom asked.

"Yes she came with us."dad said.

"Ohh."Mom said "May be she missed her family So she left."Mom said.

"Yeah I was wondering where is her family."I said

"Well she don't have any ."Mom said in sad tone.

"She must be feeling low should we go to her?"Dad said and mom nod.

"You guys go home I'll just come in half hr."She said and we nod getting up 

"I'll see you home eomma."I said smiling.

"Yeah honey."She said hugging me and we left the flower shop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jongin can you go and check up on her she must be in your room."dad said as we entered in house.

"Okay dad"I said walking to my room.

Just as I open the door I saw her sleeping peacefully but something got my attention was dry tears on her cheeks.

I really feel bad for her.

You'll get new family now Y/n. I Promise. 

I put blanket  on her and left the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Morning.

Y/n P.O.V

I wake up and looked at clock it was 7 am in the morning. I didn't even remember when I slept last night. No one wake me up I should go and check up on them.

I got up and went to take shower.

I wore a cute dress and went downstairs

As I reach to living room I saw jongin was sleeping on couch that make me feel bad for him. Bcz of me he have to sleep on couch in his own house. And this is wrong.

I went towards him and slightly nudge him to wake him and it worked I think he is not heavy sleeper.

"What happen y/n?"He asked in his morning voice.

"Umm you can go in your room and sleep there couch must be uncomfortable."I said 

"Noo. No. No It's fine don't worry about me I like to sleep here."HE said 

"But still"I said

"Y/n I really like to sleep here I barely sleep in my room."He said

"Is it bcz of me?"I said lowering my head.

"Of course not y/n."He said and I look at him. "Come sit here."HE said patting space besides him I just nod and sit besides him.

"Now listen carefully."HE said and looked at me."My mom dad tell me everything they know about you. And I can guess you know how my mom dad loves you like their own child."He paused and I just nod.

"They always wanted a girl child specially my mom . She literally  make me ware frocks just for her happiness."HE said rolling his eyes making me chuckle.

"And now that they finally have a girl like they wanted so I also want to be little selfish here."HE said 

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"I mean my parent already treat you like their own baby so I also want to treat you like my own sister."He complete and my eyes went wide.

"You already call them auntie and uncle and I guess I am older than you so you should call me oppa."He said waiting for my answer.

After some seconds of understanding what he wants I burst into tears making him shock.

"Omo Y/n?? What happen are you hurt anywhere?"He said and shook my head .

"You okay?"He asked I nod.

"Why are you crying then? did I said something wrong?"He asked

"No It's just I wasn't expecting this. I always wanted to feel the love that every family have. I always craved for that love and care and now that I am finally getting so much love and care. I am not used to it. "I said  sniffing.

"We'll give you so much love and care that you will forget about your past life."HE said smiling

"Thank you."

"And one more thing if anyone hurt you just come  to me bcz you have a oppa now who is good at fighting too."He said punching in the air and I let out chuckle.

"come on let's make some breakfast ."HE said giving his hand to me.

"Okay."I said getting up.

"I am going to call my hyung here today evening and show him off my sister."I said proudly.

"Are you talking about Dr. Park bogum?"I asked and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"How do you know him?"He asked.

"Well he is my doctor through my pregnancy and If you call him now I am sure he is going to kill you anyways."I said and I can see fear on his face.

"W- W-what do yo-you mean"He said shuttering.

"He is angry on you for not telling him that you are coming here."I said wearing apron.

"Shit.."He cursed.

"No cursing in front of my baby."I said pointing my index finger to him.

"Sorry."HE said and I nod in approving 

"Go and take shower till then I'll prepare something."I said and he just pat my head and leave.

I'll ask him about jungkook some time.