His mansion

As I left with Jackson We made to his hyung's hospital.

 "You wait here.I'll go and find hyung."Jack said and I nod.

Soon I found my mobile ringing I looked at caller id it was unknown but I thought I should receive.

"Hello?"I said in soft voice.

"This is jungkook."It took me seconds to realize that who is the person.

"Ohh mr. jeon?"I said.

"Yeah."He said.

"What happen?"I asked

"Nothing I was wondering to ask you something."He said and it makes me nervous.

"What is it Mr. jeon?"I asked

"Umm I was planning on giving party tomorrow as you know that so I was wondering are you allergic to anything?"HE said.

"I don't think so"I said smiling.

"Okay then. umm Where are you now?"HE asked why is he asking this much

"Hospital getting my ultrasound done."I said.

"Ohh yeah I forgot."He said 

"Um anything else?"I asked

"No that's it. Bye."HE said 

"Bye."I said and he cut the call

I don't why but I felt tingle in my stomach talking with him.

"Hey come let's go."Jack come to get me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello miss. john My name is park bogum I am going to be your doctor through your pregnancy."HE said and I bowed 

"So tell me how are you feeling now?"He asked

"I am fine."I said.

"Well you don't look like you are."He said narrowing his eyes.

"Well."I said looking down.

"Y/n-shi feel free to talk am your doctor.If you didn't tell me about how are you feeling then how I am supposed to help you."HE said calmly I took deep breath and starts to tell him everything.

"Well I am keep throwing up anything I eat and My dizziness is getting worst I am not feeling any mood swing yet nor any food cravings."I said.

"Well throwing up and dizziness is quiet necessary and you'll get food cravings soon."HE states.

"Should we do your ultrasound?"he asked and I nod.

"Okay then come. Do you wanna take jacky with you?"HE asked I nod.

"He deserves."I said smiling.

"Okay then I'll call him till then go and lay down on the bed I'll tell my nurse to get you ready."HE said leaving me in his cabin.

I lay down on his bed and then a lady come.

"Ma'am lift your shirt."She said and I nod slowly lifting my shirt up.

"You have very cute little bump miss. "She said and I smiled

I  never noticed that I already got bump.

"This is little cold okay?."She said and I shivered as I felt that cold gel coming in contact with my skin.

Just then doctor park come.

"You ready ?"He asked sitting down on chair besides me I looked at jackson he smiled at me.

"Yes."I said and then he take something like scanner and start to move it on my stomach.