The black haired boy walked down the halls with his head down. This school was new for him and he didn't know where to go.

But did he ask anyone?

No,no he did not.

He wandered around a bit more glancing up every once in a while before crashing into someone. The girl fell on the ground muttering
"Shit that hurt."

"Oh fudge, I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." The boy said as he helped the girl up.

She dusted herself off with a laugh then picked up her bag and phone.
"No worries I was the one standing in the way looking at my phone."  The girl said as she tucked her phone in her denim jacket pocket.

"I'm Rain, nice to meet you."  she said sticking out her hand. The boy shook her hand nervously and smiled.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Cole"

"Are you new here? You seem like you have no idea where you're supposed to be going."

Cole scratched the back of his neck and let out a nervous chuckle. "Was it that easy to tell?"

"Yes, yes it was. Don't worry I can show you where all of your classes are. I still have like 15-20 minutes left before mine starts."

"Thank you so much..."

"No worries, now let me see your schedule."

Cole quickly jumbled all the stuff in his hands and pulled out the schedule. He handed it to her.

"Oh great we have the same first class! My friend has your second class so she can show you there if you can't remember after the tour."

"Really, thank goodness." Cole started to relax a bit.

"Come on. Let's start with your locker and then we can head to your 2nd period. I'll show you first period when class starts." Rain said as she started walking down the hall.

Cole nodded and followed behind her. They turned to the right and walked a bit past the office before Rain stopped in front of a set of lockers. She glanced at his schedule before putting the code in the lock. The locker beeped and creaked open.

"Here you are!! Remember this code or write it on a piece of tape and put it inside your phone case."

"I have a record of forgetting things so i'll do the second option. Thanks for the suggestion." Cole said while semi-organizing his stuff into his locker.

"My locker number is 148 and its on the other side of the hall." Rain said as she point across the hall.

"Oh cool! Good thing you're close by."

"Yep, now let's get this tour started!!"

Cole closed his locker and followed behind Rain as she rambled on about the school.

_20-30 minutes later_

"And thats the end of the tour. Do you have your stuff for first period or should we stop by your locker?"

"I'm good we can go straight to class." Cole said shifting his backpack.

They set off to their 1st period and made it there a few minutes after the bell rang. As they got to the door Rain stopped and grabbed Cole's arm.