|•

Rain_

After my shower I dressed in pajama shorts and an oversized hoodie. I started on my homework and finished in record time, since my brother wasn't here to distract me. After laying on my bed watching youtube for a while, I decided to head downstairs and grab me a snack. Setting my phone down, I got up and stretched before making my way to the kitchen.

As I passed by the living room, I did a double take. Instead of it containing 8 football jocks it was empty, although, the tv was still on so they couldn't be far. I then heard chatter in the kitchen and realized where they all went to. I sighed knowing that my quick snack trip wouldn't be as quick as I wanted it to be. With that in mind I planned a way to sneak through the kitchen to the fridge, and grab the last 2 dumplings from last nights dinner.

Once I finalized my plan I quickly put it into action.I peered around the corner and saw them all gathered around the island, my dad included. Seeing their attention was elsewhere, I crept over to the fridge and silently opened it. I began to reach for the dumpling when someone called my name. I slowly looked up to see my dad looking confused along with my brother and his team staring at me curiously.

"When did you come in here Rae?"

I stood up awkwardly and pushed the fridge closed.

"Umm not long ago. I saw that you guys were chatting so I was just trying to get a snack without disturbing you all..." I said as I pushed my hair back out of the way.

"Oh well we have pizza now if you wants some Rae." Jungso said letting out a small laugh.

"Sure just one slice though 'cause I want the last 2 dumplings from the fridge too." I said as I turned back around to grab the dumplings out of the fridge. Jungso nodded and got me a slice and placed it on a napkin.

All the guys went back to their conversation except Trey. He just kept staring at me. I decided to ignore his gaze and grab a plate out of the cupboard. I put my dumplings on the plate and then placed it in the microwave. I grabbed my slice of pizza and made eye contact with Trey. I rolled my eyes as he grinned at me. Once my dumplings finished, I put my pizza on the plate and grabbed a glass from the pantry. I filled it with juice and took a sip.

I was debating on eating in the kitchen but decided against it since someone kept looking at me.

Cough Trey Cough Cough.

I walked out of the kitchen and went back to my room. I put one of my dumplings on my alter and said a few things. After that I began eating and scrolling on my phone. I heard a knock on my door and before I could respond it creaked open.

Trey.

I glared daggers at him. "Who told you could come into my room without permission?" I asked putting down my phone and crossing my arms. He copied my action and leaned on the door. The stupid grin was still on his face as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Sorry Rae I was just trying to find the bathroom."

"Don't call me that we aren't close." I said standing up and walking over to the door. I pushed him out of the room and leaned on the door frame.

"The bathroom is that door right there." I pointed at the door farther down the hall as I said this. He looked at me once more with a look I don't know the meaning of, before heading towards the bathroom. I sighed and closed my door. I hate that douchebag. I sat back down on my swinging chair and my phone rang.