Registration

Second Chapter! Again even if you don't know Johnny Weir please read. Enjoy. __________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Two: Registration

~Johnnys P.O.V.~

I was extremly nervous for my son, but he was bouncing excitidly. He looked fabulous today in white jeans, a hot pink glittery v-neck, a white scarf and a white Balenciaga purse.(Yes, my son carries purses, i'm so proud!) His shoes were designer black and pink hightops. His left shoe had his name on it in sparkly pink letters beaded on the bottom lace, like his skates. He had two necklaces around his neck. One was his name spelled out in cursive with fake diamonds. The other was the necklace I always wore when I skated. It had to have about fifteen diffrent charms on it. A small crystal heart, a few Russian symbols, the Japanese kanji for love,a cross so on and so forth.

We entered the loby ofthe giant high school. Pale blue,black and white tiling covered the floor. We walked to the front desk my deep purple points clicking on the floor.

"Hello, i'm Johnny Weir, I would like to enroll my s-"

I was cut of by the shreik of a woman. They front desk lady. Rebecca by the name tag.

"OmigodyourJohnnyWeir! I'msuchabigfan! Willyousignmyshirt?"

Her shirt was white with my face on it.

I sighed. "I would love too, but I need to get my son enrolled."

"Of course! Anything at all, i'll be right back." she got up and headed into an ajoining room behind her.

~Camilles P.O.V~

As soon as she left I started laughing my ass off. Johnny just sighed. And looked at me.

"One day, you'll be going with the same thing. Just you wait. With Galina, Victor, and Nina as your coaches and cheorographer, just you wait!"

I smiled. "I can't wait."

Rebecca then returned with a bald man and a sharpie.

"This is Mr.Ralph. Hes the ninth grade counsler. Mr.Ralph will take um.....whats your name?"

She looked at me. Johnny answered for me.

"Its Camille. Two 'l's."

"Oh, like your swan costume." she nodded.

I looked at Johnny. "You named me after a swan?"

His face flushed. "We'll talk about it later."

Rebecca then butted in shoving the sharpie in his face and Mr. Ralph took me in the office and then into the room behid it. It had a desk that wrapped into the wall. It had all kind off things on it. Ranging from lapers to magnents and what looked like a half eaten sandwich.

"Ok, Camille," he said in. A hogh voice for a man off his age, "Have you been in the school system before?"

"No." I said. Eyes lingering on the sandwich again. It was stuffed with meat and smelled delish. Joys of a figure skating diet.

"homeschooled?"

"Yup."

"Ok. We'll enter you into the system, get your schedule and your set."

He sat down and started typing on the computer. I then noticed a paper on top of a pile labeled honor role with Ryan Lysacek top of the list. I choked. My biggest rival.Going back a whole generation for the rivraly. He.Went.Here. Oh god.