David Willson in Canada

Yes, yes, very short, next one will be up shortly. I went and changed some things the years were wrong in the first chapter and Johnny was four years too old. Whatever fixed now. I am sorry for what I did to Camille but it had to be done. Love,kittens! ________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Six - David Willson in Canada

Patti and I greatfully got off the plane and went to retrive our luggage. On our way we ran into a giant wall of fans. All demading autographs and pictures but were so sweet about. It was going to be my first season as a senior this year(skater must be 14 by july first, neither me nor Ryan made that cut last year, November 17th and september 1st)

Finally after twenty or so minutes of chatting and pictures Patti ushered me out with our luggage and into the taxi. She then laughed.

"What?", I asked.

She smiled. "Its been too long since the fan craze reall. Too long."

I put my lips in a pout at that. "Then well just have to fix that, won't we?", I said.

She laughed. "Oh, jeez, whatever your planing don't do it."

~~

David is a very eccentric person. That is a definite. And I liked him imensly. I would definatly be back next year using his talents. I would be skating to Moonlight Sontana by Behtovan for my free(no clue why they call it free because theres so many required elements!) and 

Pachelbel's Canon in D for my short. I already had costumes in mind for both and Galina would so not like either of them.

"Good!", David said happily as I made my Axel in my short.

The program was very balletic and pretty. Very graceful too. I could already hear the prima ballerina insults from who knows where.

~~

"You sweated for me,eh?", David asked happily.

"Yup. And be prepared, i'm coming back next year. Thats a definite."

He grinned boldly. "Any time Weir. Any time."

I had to smile back.