CBJEWHFKEWJFOEAJFORHSOGHRSKHFWJBDA

OMFG OK IM SO SORRY YOU GUYS. IVE GONE THROUGH A REALLY SHITRY PART IN LIFE RECENTLY BUT I REALLY REALLY HOPE IM HERE NOW AND CAN STATT UPDATING REGULARLY GHDIEJFRKWJFKRWJOFHEKW

oh my god but in the meantime I really, really need to thank some of you. Especially you, clatoforever5. God, I have no idea where I'd be without you. You've been the kindest, most supportive, amazing best friend anyone could ever ask for and I don't appreciate or see you enough. I'm do fucking happy I got the honor of being your friend, because I totally didn't do anything nearly as good in a past life to deserve you.

And also you drew me fanart and made a fanfiction. Holy shit.

SO. This is a chapter to share some of clatoforever5's super duper incredible fantastic, which I do not deserve in any way but I'll snatch it up anyway. Prepare yourself, guys, because this stuff will seriously knock your socks off and it gave me the much needed motivation to get up and write this gosh-darn book.

FIRST UP, theydies and gentlethems, we have Tori. You all remember her, right?

 You all remember her, right?

G o d. If I wasn't in a relationship I'd definitely wish she were real so I could smash that- this is one of the most amazing drawings I've seen in forever shfjsndaksjakdjksjdks you did such a good job-

SECOND. OHHHH MY GOSH BUCKLE UP AND L O OK-

 OHHHH MY GOSH BUCKLE UP AND L O OK-

G

UYS. SERIOUSLY. THIS IS TOP TEIR ART. PLEASE GO FOLLOW HER ONINSTA IF YOU HAVE IT SHE'S @zedareticuli AND SHE DESERVES EVERYTHING FJEOJWKDJEKWM

God, okay. I also need to thank ABigPJFan and alex_idkwhatelsefor yalls comments- and everyone else who's commented- because that seriously has gotten me through this. I'm finally picking this back up. It's okay, guys. You can finally start hoping again.

I'm going to perlite a bunch of chapters so that even when my motivation from this fizzles out I have a plan- I really think I'm going to make it through this book gjornrksjdkwjdkwhdkehfkehdkwjk especially thanks to some AMA ZING ideas that I never would have been able to come up with on my own. Buckle up, yall. I don't think you're ready for the storm.

Also. I'm getting a new chapter out. S o o n. Maybe even today :)))))))

-tex