21. Prison break

Will could feel the bed shaking.

It was 3:34, by the clock on his too-bright phone. He grimaced and blinked, then heard the whimpers and moans.

Wait what the fuck-

He jolted upright with a soft gasp, throwing half his body over and letting his head hang upside down over the bed.

Ash.

He was curled up tightly in his bed, trembling, and Will inhaled and reached out for him, letting go of the board and tumbling from the top bunk to the floor with a loud yelp and a heavy thud.

Chaol groaned in his sleep, but Will knew Riley was a very heavy sleeper. Sitting up, rubbing his head and crawling over to Ash's side, climbing in with him and hugging him tightly. "Hey," he whispered. "Hey, it's okay, shh..."

Ash's trembling began to calm, and the smaller boy exhaled slowly, sinking against him as he relaxed. Will smiled and began to stroke Ash's soft hair, kissing his cheek gently.

Ash yawned and rolled over, snuggling against him and opening an eye sleepily. "...Will?"

Will smiled and kissed his forehead. "Yeah. You should get back to sleep, my love."

Ash nodded, scooting up and kissing his lips softly. His lips were slightly wet but incredibly soft, and Will sighed happily, sliding his arms around his waist and tilting his head forward to deepen the kiss. Ash giggled softly against his lips, reaching up and running his fingers through his hair.

"I love you, Will," Ash whispered.

Will smiled. "I love you too."

Ash grinned goofily, the kind of grin that Will had missed. Yawning, he cuddled against him, hitching a leg over his thigh and falling asleep easily.

~ ~ ~

"OH MY GOD THEY HAD SEX RILEY WAKE UP THEY HAD SEX YALL BETTER NOT GET PREGNANT-- I SWEAR TO GOD WILL--"

Will's eyes snapped open and he jolted upright, blinking groggily. "Huh?"

Riley groaned from across the room. "Chaol, what?"

Chaol giggled and flopped off the bed. "I HEARD THEM! LAST NIGHT! OH MY GOD--"

Will realized what Chaol was implying and shrieked.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT CHAOL NO WE DIDNT WE HAVENT EVEN YET--"

Ash chose this moment to also wake up and realize what was going on, and he started giggling uncontrollably.

Will looked to him, exasperated. "No stop you're giving them evidence--"

"AHA SO YOU DID--" Chaol wouldn't stop yelling, and it was making Riley's head hurt, so he grabbed his pillow and launched it into Chaol's face.

Chaol shrieked and giggled, and Riley sat up groggily. "...what- what time is it--"

Chaol places his hands on his hips. "Did you use protection?"

Riley stiffened, and Will pinched the bridge of his nose. "CHAOL. WE DID NOT. HAVE. SEX."

Behind him, Ash winked, and Chaol laughed and zoomed outside. "IM TELLING E V E R Y ON E"

Riley blinked, trying to figure out what the fuck was happening, and then sighed and fell back against his bed again. "No. Too early for this."

Ash looked up at Will, who was shooting him a deadpan look, and he giggled. "...I don't think he'll really tell everyone. Plus, when we do the nasty, I don't want it to be in a camp bunk bed."

Riley groaned. "CAN YOU PLEASE NOT TALK ABOUT THAT HERE--"

Will chuckled and held out a hand for Ash to take, tugging him outside. "Oh? So you've thought about it?"

Ash blushed. "...I mean, duh."

Will's grin broadened and he laced their fingers together, heading for the dining hall. "And where do you think we should do it?"

Ash responded immediately, which caught Will off guard. "A hotel bed, probably. With rose petals all over the bed. And chocolate bars. And the room will be lit by candles." He looked up at him with a grin.

Will blinked, flushing. "...you really have thought about it."

Ash blushed and grinned, looking down. "...yup."

~ ~ ~

Later that day, Will's phone pinged with a message from his mom. He was sitting on his bed with Ash taking a nap on top of him, and he blinked and tapped on the message, reading it, then freezing.

No...

He stared, feeling the blood drain from his face.

No...

He read it again, just to make sure.

No.

No way. No way-

Hes out on parole?!?

This can't be happening.

Ash stirred on his chest, yawning, and lifted a hand, running it through Will's hair. Will closed his eyes and swallowed, trying to ignore the fact that his dad was apparently out of prison on parole.

No way in fuck.

- - - - - -

..... :)

Ok first of all I'm so sorry my updates are so inconsistent- and second of all you guys aren't ready for the storm but here we are :)))

ALSO HOLY FUCKING FUCK NUGGETS AL, OF YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING AND I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR MESSAGES SO MUCH FHSKFGAIRGWKEHIAGDKSHFKSHFOS I NEVER THOUGHT JY HOOK WOULD GET THIA BIG BUT NOW I HAVE OVER 200K VIEWS ON TBL WAAAAH I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSS

:DDDD I'm gonna try my level best to post more often I swear-- if I don't update within a week pls message me and be like "BITCH" because istg I need it lol

Love you guys :)))))

Q: WHOS SEEN OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB I LOVE YOU

A: Y E S I LOVE THE TWINS SO MUUUUCH