Chapter 2- New Beginnings

(Y/N) POV:

"NEE-SAN!!!" Shinobu yelled "She's just like Kanao, can't be told what to do without orders!" She said a bit angry crossing her arms, huffing a little too.

When they did get back to their home Kanae cleaned you and gave you a similar outfit to Kanao but in a (f/c) color and tied the end of your hair with a (f/c) butterfly clip. And instead of the thick cloth you had earlier you had this bamboo gag as a replacement.

"Now, now my dear sister, calm down. I want to see that lovely smile of yours." Kanae said, clapping her hands together as Shinobu made a tick mark in her head.

"But nee-san, what are we going to do? She can't think for herself, it's dangerous!" Shinobu yelled stating the facts here. "Can't you just make her flip a coin like Kanao does, it would be easier that way!"

"Well actually, I want to try something different than what I did with Kanao."

"And... what will that be?" Shinobu said in disbelief, putting both of her hands on her hip.

"This might be more difficult and time consuming, but I would like to try and give her specific and clear instructions about everything. Instead of flipping a coin like Kanao does."

"You... what...?" Shinobu's jaw dropped, deadpanned and anime fell.

'Humm... this might be interesting?' You thought, 'I wonder... what will I learn from them?'

(☯️----6 Week of Explaining Everything----☯️)

"There finally I think (Y/N) got everything." Shinobu signed with relief. "And now we can finally start training her." she said again looking emotionally exhausted, looking like she could pass out at any time.

(☯️----10 Months Later----☯️)

3rd POV:

You were just in a bit of a dark place inside the butterfly estate training like you would always. But then suddenly a figure came into the room with the basket that your sisters would use to carry you around during the day during missions. Since you would help them fight demons during their missions.

Looking towards the strange person you saw that they had this mismatched haori as they instantly ran towards you but you started running while they tried to hit a vital spot on your neck. Though you manipulated your size and became a small child running away from the stranger still. You sadly got caught and the person hit a vital spot on your neck and knocked you unconscious.

They then tied both of your hands with rope firmly and processed to put you into the basket they had with them still and covered you along with the basket with a white cloth and tied it altogether. Then hosting you onto their back and headed off to a different location, away from home.

 (☯️——————————☯️)

"KAW! KAW! Kanae Kocho! Shinobu Kocho! Report to HQ for a hashira meeting! Report for hashira meeting" the crow announced to the two sisters as they were confused by this sudden announcement and plus Shinobu wasn't a hashira herself so she was questioning why he was requesting for her presents.

Another thing is that y/n was nowhere to be seen inside the butterfly estate and the basket that they used to carry her with is gone too. Though the sisters went with it anyway and went there. One thing felt uneasy for some reason, mainly revolving around y/n for some weird reason and her disappearance.

"Why do you think Oyakata-sama wanted my presents at the meeting? And I'm not a hashira and y/n has gone off somewhere. She doesn't do random things all of a sudden without any orders to do so."