Chapter 16- To Become Marked

Hi I'm back everyone! Sorry for slow updates and that's because I'm slowly starting to loss my motivation into writing this book but don't worry I won't discontinue this book. Oh also one more thing; I got my phone fixed so I'm able to read the manga again! Also another thing is that the book is almost finished and I've been writing the future chapters to finish off this book.

And sorry for short character today. When writing this one I was lazy and didn't do much, again sorry.

Anyways enjoy 😊 

Edit: also forgot to say that this is a chapter was public today because it's for my boys Muichrio and Yuuichrio. HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEMON SLAYER TWINS🎊🎉🎁🎉🎊🎁🎉🎊

3rd POV:

"I'm very sorry for the wait." Amane, Kiriya and one of Kagaya's daughters entered the room. Kneeling on the floor with a small bow.

"For our pillar meeting today, I, Ubuyashiki Amane will be attending in place of Ubuyashiki Kagaya." Amane spoke and explained what today's meeting was about.

"The disease affecting our master is getting worse. He has sent his apologies for being unable to attend the meeting today." She informed them about their master's conditioning worsening.

"Understood, I will pray for Oyakata-sama's flickering flame of life to last a bit longer, even for just a day." Gyoumei said as he clapped his hands together and cried like he always did.

"He would like to give his thanks to all the pillars. As you all know, there are demons here who can conquer the sun." She spoke once again informing of what's to come now. "Kibutsuji Muzan is aware of that and definitely plans to go after them so that he may be able to cinque the sun. The time for an all-out battle is approaching."

"So I would like to advise you all to work harder for now since Muzan might be coming very soon."

"(y/n) I think you and Nezuko should go into hiding for some time, just to keep both of you safe." Amane said

"Thank you for your Concern Ubuyashiki-sama Nezuko and I will stay low for a while." You responded and bowed your head to her and the children.

"I've something else to mention too. We also have stranger reports of marks appearing on Mitsuri-sama, Muichrio-sama, and y/n-sama during the battles against Upper Moons' four and five. So I like to ask you there about how you got those marks and what conditions are to obtain them."

"!!?"

"Marks?"

"During the Senguko era, there were some swordsmen of the first breath who were one step away from ending Muzan Kibutsuji. They all had marks that resembled demon crests." she finished.

"!!?"

"This knowledge has been passed down though, so some people should know about this."

"But I haven't heard of this before. Why hide this from us and tell us this now?" Sanmei asked along with the other pillars not having any sort of knowledge about these 'demon crests' that Amane had now mentioned.

"Because a lot of people were brooding over the marks never appearing, and that's why." Amane answered. "A lot of information about the marks became hazy with time. Maybe it's because it was never set in stone all that well. And the demon hunters were on the verge of annihilation countless times, so perhaps the succession died out at some point.