Chapter 11- Swordsmith Village

(Y/n) POV:

A little later you were able to get back on your feet and was now heading off to the sword smith village along with Muichiro. Mainly because you chipped your scythe during your last battle with the Upper Moons'.

"Hello there. I will guide you to the village since Oyakata-sama gave me permission to." One of the kakushis said.

"Ok then lead the way." Muichirou said while following the kakushis and holding your hand.

"Hello there," I heard a voice say, "I cannot give you my name since we are serving as your guide and here." They held up a blindfold and ear plugs

"The village is hidden so we will carry you on our backs." One of them said while putting the blindfold and ear plugs on us.

They took the blindfolds and ear plugs off and we both took in the sight that we were seeing right now.

"You'll see a large house when you turn left there. Make sure to greet them first and foremost."

"I'll be taking my leave now."

"Thank you for bringing us here." I said and bowed to them

We then moved forward to get our new swords since they broke and chipped during our battles. Then Muichiro asked that question

"Ah (y/n) I forgot to ask you from earlier but during your last mission did any of them touch you?"

"Yes."

"Who was it?" Muichiro said in a demonic voice wanting to know who touched you

"Tengen-san did."

"I'm gonna beat his ass to death." He promised himself when we get back

                                                         (☯️----Meanwhile----☯️)

Tengen felt a chill run down his entire body.

"Ugghhhhhh..."

"That was weird?"

                (☯️----Timeskip brought to you by Muichrio kicking Tengen's sorry ass----☯️)

"Ahhhhhh!!! (Y/N)-CHAN!! MUICHIRO-KUN!!" a high voice called out and running towards them waving her hands out.

"Oh hello there Misturi-san." I said and bowed my head.

"Hi (y/n)-Chan, Muichiro-kun, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come to the hot springs with me?" She asked and pointed to a bathhouse that led to a nice hot spring.

"Sorry, but no we only can here to get our new swords, maybe another time." You denied only coming here for the new swords.

"Awwwww. Fine, we'll then see you later then." Misturi waved walking off to the hot springs. But when she turned the corner she peeped her head out again. "Oh but come have some mocha with me after we get back to our estate!"

"Alright then farewell." You said waving her a farewell and then headed your way farther into the village.

                                        (☯️——————————————————————☯️)

3rd POV:

They were heading off to the place where 'this mechanic thing' is until they asked a little kid to hand over the key. But then Muichiro was now being aggressive about trying to get the key and (y/n) just stood there with a blank face.

"GO AWAY!" the kid yelled "I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU THE KEY, NO MATTER WHAT! AND I DEFINITELY AIN'T TEACHING YOU HOW TO USE IT!"

'Huh? What's happening? Are they arguing? What now? Eavesdropping is bad. But if they're fighting I have to intervene.'