Chapter 6- Next Mission

(☯️Ok so this is where manga/movie spoilers so if you didn't watch/read it yet then beware of spoilers or some of it. Beyond this point is where all the tea spilling is gonna happen so beware of your choices. ☯️)

(Y/N) POV:

I was training with Tanjirou. I can tell that he's changed since the last time we trained. Tanjirou is now using his breaths which is making him faster.

Kanao was caught and it's my turn now. I managed to dodge him but sadly he wasn't able to catch me. My skill in power is far greater than his.

In the reflex training, Kanao lost against him but... instead of splashing the medicine water on her like he was supposed to, he put the cup on top of her head. They still called it a victory though.

It was my turn again. We blocked each other's cups as the three girls cheered like when they did with him and Kanao. He almost pulled the cup away but I splashed him first before he had the chance to do the same with Kanao.

He sighed with defeat "Wow (Y/N) you're on a completely different level than I am. Your way faster and stronger than the others." He praised me sitting up straight.

This went on for a few more days until Tanjirou had beaten me.

During the tag game I was caught, it's because I jumped too high and he took advantage of this and caught me. This made him catch me in a weird way and Tanjirou was blushing 1000 shades of red. But for some reason I felt the stare of burning eye in the back of my head so, I mediately jumped off of him to ease the stares of someone's eyes.

Next was the reflex training, I blocked him many times until he made a trick move. He was going to grab the cup and move it away but he didn't and took another one which made me widen my eyes. He did the same thing with Kanao and placed it on top of my head with a plop sound.

I was just staring them with dotted eyes ⚫️ - ⚫️

Him and the three girls cheered when he finally won against me.

"HE WON!!!"

I blinked twice. I saw Zenitsu and Inosuke who looked triggered and envied the boy as they both thought the same thing.

'OH CRAP!!'

(☯️----A Few Days Later----☯️)

"CAW!!! CAW!! ASSIST THE FLAME HASHIRA, TOGETHER WITH TANJIROU KAMADO, ZENITSU AGATSUMA, AND INOSUKE HASHIRABA!!!"

I nodded and headed out while my crow landed on my head

"Ah (Y/N) you're going on a mission?" Muichiro said and walked up to me. "Hai, I'm going on a mission with the flame hashira on a train." I told him

"Ah. I was going to take you cloud gazing with me but since you have a mission I guess we can do it another time." Muichiro said. He gave me a long head pat and a warm hug, then waved me goodbye.

I met up with Rengoku-kun and we headed inside, Rengoku bought the tickets for us and waited for the other to get here.

In the meanwhile Rengoku was across from me and was eating. He was yelling the legendary 'UMAI!!' every time he took a bit of his food. People were staring at us.... well mostly Rengoku

(☯️----UMAI! UMAI! UMAI! UMAI! UMAI! Later----☯️)

2nd POV:

You met up with each other and talked for a bit until I smelled something and blanked out for a while. There was a faint scent of a demon on the ticket that we had. That when It hit me; you felt the strong aura of a demon, it felt like a demon moon standing on top of the train.