Chapter 4- Against Corpse Rules

(☯️OK finally on the storyline of the actual demon slayer and yes more time skips because I'm very fricking lazy. So let's get back on to the story☯️)

3rd POV:

(Y/n) was with Shinobu and Kanao on Natagumo Mountain being recruited for backup since there was a Lower Moon here while taking care of the wounded and ordering them what to do along with Kanao.

The Kakushi asked and held a small person that was turned into a spider, kneeling down at Kanao and y/n asking them if they could bring them back. "should we bring them to the butterfly mansion as well?"

Kanao replies "Yes, bring all the wounded back to our place." she turned around and walked off towards the forest as she informed them something else. "(Y/N) and I will be hunting in the area, so you can work in peace with no worry."

Kanao started to wander further into the forest while (Y/N) vanished in thin air, both of them trying to search for any demons in the area. The Kakushi keeped on working and bandaged the wounded and carried them back to the same area where it was safe.

(☯️----Another Timeskip----☯️)

(I'm so tired right now)

(Y/N) POV:

I was still wandering in the forest searching for any demons, then I encountered one. The demon was in a small form like a child. She had a bamboo muzzle, long black hair as the tips were a flame orange-red color, a pink star patterned kimono with a checkered sash and brown haori. The small demon was sitting on the ground with Kanao already about to kill her and with me walking up to them, but a message came.

"CAW!!! CAW!!! MESSAGE!!! MESSAGE!!! BRING THEM TO HQ!!! RESTRAIN THE ONES WHOSE NAMES ARE TANJIROU KAMADO!!! NEZUKO KAMADO!!!

"TANJIROU KAMADO WHO BEARS A SCAR ON HIS FOREHEAD!!! AND WEARS A CHECKERED HAORI!!!"

"NEZUKO KAMADO THE DEMON THAT HAS A BAMBOO MUZZLE!!! CAW!! CAW!!! BRING THEM BACK!!! BRING THEM BACK TO HQ!!" The crow had ordered

'Umm... I should go back since we're going to headquarters now. We should hear why that Kamado boy is bringing a demon with him.'

In a blink of an eye I disappeared and headed back to where I started. Then I saw that Kamado boy on one of the Kakushi's back out cold, and I sensed the demon in a box carried by a Kakushi.

And off they went back to headquarters to put this boy on trial for carrying a demon with him. While you and Kanao were staring at the rising sun that was approaching, admiring the beauty that came from it.

'I wonder... What will happen? Will the trail be similar to mine, from back then?' I thought, still staring at the rising sun.

(☯️----At the Meeting----☯️)

3rd POV:

"Wake up! Oi! You don't have a whole day to sleep!! Now wake up!!!" Sanemi yelled at the boy that was the one and only Tanjirou Kamado who was put on trial who was traveling with a demon.

"You're in the presents of the HASHIRAS"

'HASHIRAS!!? WHAT ARE THE HASHIRAS!? WH-WHERE AM I!!?? WHERE'S NEZUKO!!??' Tanjirou was panicking about where he was and his sister. He looked around him and didn't see the box that had his sister in it. Though he did see what he assumed were the hashiras in front of him, then heard a soft sweet voice calling out to him.

"You're at the HQ and you're on trial... Kamado Tanjirou." Shinobu said standing next to him as Tanjirou turned his head around to see a butterfly lady along with other hashiras in his clear line of sight. And then he noticed he was tied up and layed on the stone ground.