Chapter 15- Conquer and Decisions

(☯️——————————————————☯️)

Hey sorry guys if I was very late on updating, my motivation hasn't been the best lately and I wasn't really productive and also my phone it not working at the moment right not and since my phone had the manga on it it made progress of writing my story a lot longer and more slower. So I hope I can get it fixed soon so I can read more off of it and write for you guys.

But hope you all understand and still be with me on this story 

(☯️——————————————————☯️)

3rd POV:

'What the!? Behind! Something is behind me! But this smell is different from the primal emotions. What's there!? What should I do? Just cut his head off! If I can do that then...!'

Tanjirou's sword was directly next to the demon's neck but something was preventing his sword from going through.

'Tough! I can't cut any further Nezuko's and (y/n)'s blood technique ran out!!'

"TANJIROU MOVE IT!!" Genya yelled

'Crap! It's attacking!!'

Trees with dragon heads squirted around aiming for Tanjirou. But then Nezuko and one of (y/n)'s clones rescued him.

"NEZUKO!! (Y/N)!" Their legs were cut off but it healed immediately, they landed with a thud. "Nezuko!! (Y/n)!! Are you okay?"

"Savages who torment the weak. Spite, enmity, nothing but hatred. For those who bathe in pure evil." Another demon said

'A sixth!? We have a sixth now!! You have to be kidding me! No...! That's not the sixth? I don't smell the four demons anymore!'

Two of (y/n)'s clones came in for an attack but one of them got crushed and killed by the new demon which means there are four left.

The new demon then took the other clone into his hands. "My, my I will say, I didn't expect for the multi breed to have a pretty face now that I look at you," the demon said, pulling her face closer to him using his thumb and index finger under her jaw. "Such a shame I can't just take a mere copycat version of her. It would have made the job easier for me since I already have you in hand."

He then saw Tanjiro run towards him but was hit by the dragon and pulled the clone under his arm; holding her tight around the waist so she wouldn't escape.

Tanjirou was hit by the demon and was being squished. He looked around to see any of (y/n)'s clones, Nezuko, Genya trying to try.

'Crap! I'm getting crushed!!'

But before he could get crushed anymore, the clone used their Psychokinesis to stop the attack, then was taken away by someone else.

"Another hashira? Huh."

"Kyaaaaa! That's one big monster! What's that!!"

Tanjirou and Mitsuri flew into the air and landed in a safe area to place Tanjirou down for him to rest. "You okay? Sorry for being late! Good thing I made it in time!"

"K-Kanroji-San!!" Mitsuri let go of Tanjirou and placed him down on the ground. "You just go rest now! Nice work there! That was amazing!" Mitsuri complimented

"Wait! Upper Moon Four! Upper Moon Four!" Tanjirou yelled to her

"Hey, you! Your pranks went too far there I'm going to take Nezuko-Chan! Genya-kun, and (y/n)-Chan back now!"