🎐 special side stories🎐 Spirited Away fanfiction part 3

"Coming through! Coming through!"

Loud stomping footsteps echoed through the bathhouse, as the surprised guests and workers rushed out of their way before you, or the brainwashed army of workers within the bathhouse. Tanjirou, hearing all the comotion rushing about, briefly stops his cooking– looking towards Kyojuro who nodded with the young boy, both of them rushing out of the kitchen and towards the chaos.

Outside guests cried and complained about the sudden dilemma as y/n coworks rushed to get them somewhere away from the mess.

Kyojuro frankly scanned the place as his eye landed on Obanai, Sanemi and Inosuke who ran towards the two.

"We heard it was Sin." Obanai huffed, looking around with his two colored eyes in a slit.

Sanemi stepped in. "I figured she probably came back because of the accusations about the lowly demon. If we hurry I think Sin should be in the back room baths." he frowned, giving them no time to reply before he turned and ran towards saud location. Tanjirou and Inosuke immediately followed after leaving Kyojuro and Obanai.

"Will you be alright staying here and looking after the guests while we're gone?" Kyojuro asks Obanai. The blank hair man simply nodded, understanding the situation clearly. "Alright, if you see the others please do tell them the situation, and where we are." Kyojuro requested before turning around and running after his friends.

(🎐—————————————🎐)

On the other side of the bathhouse y/n had led Rui successfully away from the guest and main entry. Running towards a relatively abandoned part where only it was very rare to see anyone enter the place. On the run y/n had also freed some of the guests from Rui grasps, learning that tripping them over, getting stuck somewhere long enough for Rui's strings to be out of reach or them or just straight up destroying the strings connection was enough to break the spell, if that's what it was.

From afar you could hear footsteps, hurried and panicked voices as the door on the floor above your own was swung open, the porch on the top half of the room giving you a view of your friends you made along the way, rushing in.

"Sin!" Nezuko called out, rushing to the railing as she looked down to y/n with a worried look. Y.n only sent her a wave and a very warm smile, telling her that she was alright.

The group turned and ran down a corridor escaping your view as you only guessed they were attempting to find the stairs to reach you. However, that would ruin your plans.

y/n turned and ran towards the doors at the end of the room, throwing the metal open as you were met with the sea breeze gently whipping your h/c hair around you. Quickly running out and down the stairs that were conveniently placed at the opening leading all the way down to the sea below you, which had now lowered. The water seemed to only reach below the knee of a young child, showcasing the train tracks you would soon use for the visit to Zeniba.

"Sin! There you are!"

y/n's eyes snapped towards the shallow sea below where the voice had called, she thought it was Nezuko or Tanjirou at first but when she really recalled the voice it was Aoi's voice. "Come on! We borrowed the boat from Kamaji." Aoi smiled, cautiously y/n climbed down to where she was from and steeping in the small row boat before Kanao followed suit, offering you a hand which you took. "We'll row you to the train station, that way you don't get your feet wet."

You gently smiled at your friends and bowed your head to them as an appreciation to their kindness. "No need to bow Sin, you're our precious friend." Kanao softly said, as the both of you looked at each other with gentle eyes, it was almost like the two were inseparable sisters. Aoi gently looked at the two knowing how comfortable they got with one another, 'sometimes I think they're sisters for sure...'