Chapter 7- Red light District

(Y/N) POV:

I heard screaming in the back. I went to go see what it was, I saw Aoi screaming at Tengen trying to get off his grasp and the others telling him to let go of her.

I walked over to them. "Miss y/n please help Aoi-chan! She's being kidnapped!" one of the younger girls said, tugging at my haoir and crying.

"Oh (Y/N), hello there."

"Uhmmmm...actually might as well take you too, this is for a mission." Tengen said while picking me up on his other shoulder since I'm over a foot shorter than him. The only face I did was a big dotted eye one with a straight line for my mouth ⚫️ - ⚫️

"PLEASE DON'T KIDNAP THEM, PUT THEM DOWN!!!"

"LET (Y/N)-CHAN AND AOI-CHAN GO!!!"

"LET THEM GO, YOU RAPIST!!! UNHAND THEM!!"

Aoi screamed to Kanao telling her to help us "KA-KANAO-SAN!"

"KANAO-SAN HELP ME!"

"KANAO!"

Aoi then looked at me "(Y/N)-sama help me!" I hesitated and then started to sweat and thought about what I should do. I didn't know what to do and just started to sweat more.

I didn't want to disobey any orders told to me, I now had a panicked face sweating even more and Aoi took notice of my actions.

I looked at her again. "Please do something...!" Aoi pleaded, almost looking like she was about to cry.

My body moved on its own and started to struggle off of Tengen's grasp trying to break free from it. Though it backfired when Tengen tightened his arm around my thighs so I wouldn't escape.

Until Kanao pulled both of our hands and started to pull on them, while Tengen started to glare at the girl.

"Don't pull on me so plainly... both of you were given orders you know." All Kanao did was pull harder and my body struggled to pull myself out of his grasp to get out.

"OI, SAY SOMETHING YOU PLAIN PERSON, SAME THING WITH YOU (Y/N) YOU'RE ACTING OUT SO WEIRDLY!!!"

"CHARGE!!!!!!!"

Tengen screamed. "OI, DAMN YOU!!! CUT THE CRAP ALREADY!!!"

"I NEED THESE GIRLS FOR A MISSION YOU GOT THAT!!!"

"HEY, I SAID CUT THE CRAP!!!"

They kept screaming and struggling for a while until a dark voice came out of nowhere and was pulling on Tengen. (damn tall people (ㆆ_ㆆ))

"Put her down shitface, I'll slice your throat, if you don't."

Tengen froze so did the others he knew who he was talking to.

"Oi. I said put. Her. Down. You, shitface."

Tengen put me down and Muichiro went up to me and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged back, he let go and gave me a head pat, then glared at him.

Tengen sighed as Tanjirou stepped in with the situation and attempted to headbutt Tengen, though it failed and he jumped on the roof and sat down. Aoi, still on his shoulders.

"Ass. I am the 'former Shinobu' Uzui Tengen. The most flamboyant one around here... do you think that I would've gotten headbutted by a snob filtered bat like you?"

"GIVE BACK AOI-SAN THEN!!"

"YEAH!! GIVE HER BACK ALREADY!!"

"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN PLANNING TO DO!!"