🎐side stories🎐- Spirited away fanfiction part 1

Ok so I'm going to do a the entire story of Spirited away but with my little own version of it like the characters are going to be a bit different like personality based 🍑🍑 I DO NOT OWN THE STORYLINE OF THIS STORY AND IS INSPIRED BY THE MOVIE SPIRITED AWAY FROM STUDIO GHIBLI! I DO NOT OWN THE MAIN IDEA OF THE STORY. AND I WAS INSPIRED TO WRITE THIS STORY FROM uwanosora so go check them out they are an amazing writer themselves with sooooo many other books they wrote to choose from so please go check them out too.

I also got inspired to write this from the great writer montaru so please go check them out because they have some amazing work that I think you'll love.

Also so so so sorry for leaving you guys for so long like I said from comments that I make I got very stressed out from school and have a lot on hand right now along with lack of motivation to write. Though I was able to publish this first part of the story and the other part with com out idk when but please do be patient with me. And another sorry for seeming to be dead and for grammar mistakes because like I said I'm dead tried inside. 

School is hard...

Ok. Ok we good 👌 onto the story...

Oh one more thing to make clear (y/n) in the fanfiction Changed Me I'm currently making right now is going to be half demon half human so just two things instead of multiple things so yeaaaaaaaah and personality I'm going to change up a bit and change some of the dialogue because I don't want to feel like I'm stealing... you'll see when I write the story and so sorry for stalling 八(^□^*) Though now that I think of it the story is like a early Christmas present for you all, anyways enjoy 😊 😉

The howling laughter and the sound of wind echoing throughout the bath house full of light in the spirit world.

"Welcome! Welcome!" They said entertaining their guests and waving their traditional fans around.

It was a normal night for the people in the spirit world; cleaning the baths, working their hard butt off to help out the unsatisfied customers while the town below was preparing food and merchants.

Outside the place was a young boy sitting on top of the balcony of the red building muttering to himself trying to remember something that was important to him.

"Muichiro... Muichrio... Muichrio...? What...?" he muttered to himself furrowing his brows, effortlessly of what his last name was.

Despite not being a spirit himself, he was made one, signing a contract with a wizard from this land and taking his name from him. The boy now works for the man that stole his name and freedom in exchange for being a spirit and taken under his wing as an appearance.

Muichrio stared at the night sky and listened to the song it made relaxing his mind. He felt as if the dark blue sky, stars and moon were singing him a sweet lullaby, he almosted hummed to the music it made but that peace was disturbed by someone calling out to him.

"MUICHRIO!"

A voice banged throughout the bath house in an angry tone, Muichrio grunted, not wanting to deal with the old hag of a wizard that would be annoying him throughout the night.

"Coming!"

He howled back, hurrying out of the room and towards the first floor where many of the guests waved happily to him.

Muichrio himself didn't work at the bathhouse. The wizard wouldn't give such a young boy like him with his potential a low leveled job. But instead, he would be assigned to travel the spirit world and steal various things for what the old wizard wanted.