Chapter 8- Upper Moon sixes' fight

(Y/N) POV:

Me and Tengen changed back into our demon slayer uniforms and spy on the trio if anything happens. For the past three days I have had a bad feeling, I can't really sense any demons around the area... I then told Tengen about this and felt the same way to. He also told me that Zenitsu's communication had cut off, so we descended to meet up with each other.

"Zenitsu's not coming" Uzui started as the rest of the group came.

"What do you mean Zenitsu's not coming?" Tanjirou asked concerned about his friend

"I think I put you two in great danger..." Tengen said as I nodded

"He stopped contacting me last night. The desire to save my wives has caused me to commit a grave mental error..." looking down at the two younger demon hunters as he continued. "Zenitus's location is unknown right now. You two must get out of here... me and (Y/N) will handle things from here."

Standing up he said one more thing before he and y/n left "Don't let your guard down if there's an upper moon here they might attack them. I will regard the people who had stopped sending me letters as dead... From here on out I will move on my own."

"Wa-"

"Don't be ashamed... winners stay alive. Don't mess this opportunity up."

"Please go, you're a lower level slayer and this is an Upper Moon that we're facing, so please retreat and send us back up. Me and Tengen-San will handle things from here on out." I said while pushing them forwards as they tried to stop me but failed doing so.

(☯️----Timeskip----☯️)

3rd POV:

y/n picked a scent of a blood demon art nearby closest to Tanjirou and Nezuko. You were told if there is an Upper Moon you should change into my demon form if needed but you did. Your body Rapidly changed into its real demon features.

Claws, fangs, and horns grew on the top of your head and your skills and senses became faster. y/n ran towards the demon attacking Tanjirou and kicked the Upper Moon demon away from them and Nezuko kicked it's head.

Nezuko and y/n were attacked by one of the demon's sashes, they both growled. The Upper Moon demon made an appearance and spoke.

"ARGH!!!... now you done it... oh... it's both of you!!!"

"Both of you are the one that the man was talking about! He told me about you with the muzzle and the Multi breed... he especially wants you!!! My lord wants me to bring you!!!"

Nezuko went in and attacked while y/n unleashed her duel scythe, the Upper Moon used her sash and cut Nezuko's leg and she fell. A sash was coming after Nezuko, y/n pushed her out of the way, she may be a demon that can regenerate but you still didn't want her to lose a limb and get hurt.

Instead of her getting the hit... it was you, being shredded to pieces and fell straight to the ground into a building full of wreckage you made. Nezuko's eyes widened and started to attack her but she ended up the same as y/n. She flew to the same building as y/n was crawling out of the wreckage. y/n saw that she was cut into pieces, flying in my direction as I was surprisingly healing rapidly fast along with Nezuko healing at about the same rate.

"Nice try protecting a low level demon hashira... you both haven't eaten a single human have you... how did you even get away from the man's control?" Daki informs laughing a little at the sad state you both are in.

'My back is in bearable pain now completely in shreds. I'm feeling something really weird right now... I don't know what it is, it almost feels like I'm sick or something.' y/n thought to herself but slowly but surely making your way out of the wreckage.