The Slick...!

The rain started to stop but not quite.

Itachi finally load off Kisame from his shoulder and threw him at the bed near by harshly.

"H-Hey!! Man! Easy....!"

Kisame commented while adjusting on their Motel's bed.

Itachi ignored his comment and gave a "huh" and sat on the sofa lost in thoughts.

———————ITACHI's P.O.V.——————

My hands feel empty.... I was holding (y/n)'s waist and now it's all empty.....

I sighed as I replayed that encounter with her in my mind repeatedly.....

Fantasizing what I could have done in that moment......

(Y/n)........

I don't know what is happening to me but I can't resist her anymore.....

I want her near me.... close to me..... in my arms..... warm and cozy.......

I closed my eyes as I keep thinking about (y/n)'s charming face and her beautiful smile.....

She looks more hot when she gets angry....

I let out a small chuckle as I could imagine her angry yet smoldering looks.

I feel so lonely......

I was deep in my thoughts when I heard the knock on the door.

I quickly stood up and closed the door behind me as I exited Kisame's bedroom and approached the main door.

I wanted to make sure that it's not Konoha's Ninja. I took a deep breath and opened the door preparing myself for the worst.....

—————END OF P.O.V.——————

"You....."

Itachi whispered.

"Yes! Me!....Why??" You replied in firm tone and let yourself in.

Itachi stood beside you, observing your wet hair and wet body. You haven't changed your clothes yet and they were drenching, on the other hand, Itachi's hair were still wet but he was wearing just a clock on his body and you could see his bare chest peeking through and very tight biker shorts.

You gave him a quick glance head to toe and turned your face other way trying to hide dusty pink on your cheeks.

You cleared your throat," uhhmm! I bring some healing porridge for Kisa— aahh!!!"

You were cut off my a wild kiss crashing your lips.

You tried to save the porridge container but it was on the ground before you could contain yourself.

Itachi pinned you to the wall hurriedly as his kiss become more deep. It feels like he wanted to get every once of you as if you will be snatched away from him.

You tried to mumble," B-But the porridge ..... for Kisame..."

"He will be fine...." Itachi pulled away for a quick second to reply and again sucked your lips.

He nibbled your lower lip requesting an approval. Your body was giving in now, you couldn't resist him anymore. You wrapped your arms around his neck and wet hair and finally kissed him back.

A smirk appeared on Itachi's face as he began to explore every inch of you and grabbed your waist tightly.

You let out a soft moan as he wildly continue the make-out session.

After few minutes you both were completely out of breath and you tried to pull away with tomato face.

"I-I need to go....!"

Itachi didn't want to let you go but eventually he opened his eyes and looked into yours and slowly pulled away. He looked at you but didn't let his grip on your waist loose.

"You can't keep going around in wet clothes"

Itachi spoke.

"I-I'm fine..." you lowered your eyes trying to control your feelings.

You grabbed the knob on the door,

"O-Ok... bye!"

And turned your back against Itachi as you prepare to leave the room.

As soon as you put your right foot outside, you felt a sudden and strong pull behind you.

Itachi pulled your body into his, holding your abdomen with one arm and shut the door in front of you with other.

He lowered his lips to your ear and whispered,

"Stay....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

AUTHOR's NOTE: I wanted to wait few days to update the new chapter but I couldn't wait.

>//////<     I was too excited for it