The Creeks...!

The thud echoed in the dingy hallway as Itachi hurriedly pulled you in his room and locked the door.

Your were still little shaken from what was going on and how in the bloody hell you ended up in the hideout filled with S-rank criminals.

"(Y/n)....." Itachi took a deep breath and check your minor injuries with a little bit of tremble in his eyes.

You could easily sense that your presence in the hideout is making him worried and anxious.

"Don't worry Itachi....." you put your palm on his cheek," I will be gone soon, given that they don't interrogate me ...." You said in a sarcastic way.

Itachi dragged your hand from his face into his fist and kissed it gently," I don't want you to get into unnecessary trouble, my love "

Your eyes widened a little when those last two words poured into your ears, you cheeks flustered and you could feel your heart pounding out of your chest. You shifted your gaze to the ground trying to hide the obvious flustered on your face and slowly walked into other direction. You were pretty sure that Itachi naturally let those words out without even noticing.

"OYII !!!! Open up Itachi-Sama!! Let us see the pretty girl!!!"

The high pitched voice followed with heavy knocking on Itachi's door.

"Ready to meet your mates for the upcoming days...." Itachi said giving you an assuring smile of guardian and slowly opened the door.

You peeked on the side of Itachi's shoulder to recognize that blue skin man and then noticed the blondie long hair standing beside him.

Kisame was mesmerized but not surprised when he saw you behind Itachi. He gave Itachi a wide grin but Itachi didn't show any emotions.

The yellow hair guy had his eyes fixed on you with cherry cheeks.
"I-I'm Dei-...." He cleared his throat," I'm Deidara,..."

He pulled his hand out for the handshake. You hesitated but moved forward eventually and completed his handshake.

"(Y/n)...... (L/n)(F/N)"

Many shivers ran down Deidara's body as you touched his hand.

"I'm very pleased to meet such a beautiful lady"
He said with his cheeks all red which made you giggle a little.

.
.
.
.

"Do you trust her??"

"Not a single bit... "

" I wonder if she could be any use to Akatsuki, either use her or kill her!"

"Well the least she can do is.... Pleasure us...."

The man sipped his gin and laughed. He took couple of more sips and finally stood up as he noticed the pitch darkness outside the window.

"It's getting too late .... Let's go." The other man said and collected his scrolls from the table.

"Oye!...." He yelled," I'm talking to you! Where is your mind !!?!"

The man gave him a grin and slowly started to walk down the hallway where your room resided.

"That's not our hallway!" The other man tried to stop him.

But he kept walking with an evil smirk on his face as his fingertips radiated Chakra.

"I bet you she will be my favorite puppet"