The Spice...!

Kisame didn't get much answers of his questions, to be honest, he didn't get any answer at all.

Itachi was pretty quiet on the entire trip to Konoha. Kisame was confused and irritated but was wondering on the same time that what is going on in this Raven's head.

Maybe Kisame won't be able to figure out, however, we knew very well.

It was you! You were on his mind so badly. He kept thinking about you every second.

—————-ITACHI P.O.V.——————-

Aaah...

I let out a groan inside my mind. I can't get my thoughts away from (y/n).

Why I'm thinking about her so badly. I know I'm in very much denial that I miss her badly.

"(Y/n).... yes... I missed you so much ..."

I know I didn't end the things very well. I meant I never wanted to end things between me and (y/n)!

 But....

The way I behaved last time her team encountered us and the way her eyes were eager to touch me... to hug me... to feel me...

I clearly sensed that.. and I wanted that too.. I wanted that very much but... instead I had to force myself to hurt her and to made her realize that I don't want her ...

"(Y/n)......"

I let out a sigh of her name as I remembered that horrible last encounter between us.

I definitely scared her... but I know somewhere in my heart that If I get close to her .. to her beautiful curves... and feel her body's warmth.. she will welcome me.

I know what we wanted to much those few years back and I know that I have jinxed it pretty bad for her especially.

But...

I wanna fix it... more importantly... I wanna feel her....

I want her to be close to me ...

I wanna touch her... kiss her....

.

.

.

"ITACHI..!??"

WOAH! Kisame just pulled me out of my thoughts

What the hell I was thinking?!!!

Why I'm getting so impatient?!

I'm so surprised that the feelings I have snubbed inside me about (y/n) for long are overpowering me so badly.

I don't know what the hell is going on with me but I definitely know one thing...

That my heartbeat will come to normal only after having a glance of (y/n)

I took a deep breath and controlled my emotions ... my vulnerable state ...which only (y/n) was allowed to see.

I look at front and a sudden shock wave went through my spine...

"Finally..."

I saw those familiar pillars engraved 'KONOHA' and I focused myself on to my priority that's Sasuke.

I'm here to meet Narurto! I'm here for my brother!

But....

(Y/n) is mine too...

I sighed as I realized that no matter what I do to suppress my feelings...my heart won't let me now, not anymore.

"(Y/n)..... let's meet then ...

____________END OF P.O.V.________

Tsunade turned around towards all five of you, Neji, Lee, Hinata, Naruto and you.

She narrated all the special instructions to all of you and all of them realize the seriousness of this matter.

You all were standing focused but somehow you felt that some eyes were watching you.

You looked behind from your shoulder and your eyes got widened a littler after realizing that it was Neji.... Neji Hyuga.

Your cheeks flushed a little and you shifted your face and your focus towards the Hokage.

Neji always have behaved a little weird around you from the very beginning. Your mind was in complete denial that something is wrong with him but your heart always stated that maybe he is into you.

"I hope everything is clear!" Tsunade shouted her last words.

"YES!!"

You all replied and flew away.