The Invade...!

The small warm breaths touched your pink face as you continued to sleep in peace and fatigue.

But not for a long moment, your ninja instincts kicked in and your right cheek twitched a little showing the sign of your upcoming awakening.

But the Raven didn't flinch at all and keep locking his gaze onto your face examining every little feature which was amazing him from the inside.

Your eyes quickly flung opened and you tossed the Uchiha onto the empty side of the bed.

"WHAT THE-..!!!!???"

You pulled your slumber brain out of the black hole and got your adrenaline pushed in.

Your eyes noticed wrinkled sheets on the right side of your bed after you pushed Itachi on them.

You quickly put one leg on the ground in order to prepare for flee or flight mode, but half of your body was still on the cushioned mattress.

Itachi didn't move, he simply had closed his eyes like it was his room to begin with.

He put his forearm on his forehead and laid there calmly.

You was shocked on this Uchiha behaving totally out of his normal sense and your lips parted to break the silence of starry night.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU EN—..... WHY ARE YOU HERE—..... WHAT ARE YOU DO—....!!??"

Your brain had so many questions that they overlapped on each other on your tongue and you end up stuttering which led to little embarrassment before that calm Weasel on your bed.

"I'm tired...."

Itachi led out a small sigh and mummer.

Your eyes widened in shock looking at his cool boy play and you snapped," WHAT?! So you can't sleep here?!! IT's Mine—...."

Before you could finish that calm voice cut you off.

"Let it go.....(y/n)"

You just forced your lips shut as you looked at him in amazement.

"You need rest too... must be having another play date with your boyfriend...."

This line again shot at your temper," HE IS NOT MY BOY FRIEND OKAY?! mind your own business!! Uchiha!"

He didn't reply, you let out most annoyed groan making sure he could listen and pulled your body back on your side of the bed.

"I won't be sleeping nicely with a deadly Uchiha beside me!" You made sure to give him the warning.

But all you could see was a small smile on his face.

Your eyes kept staring him for a while, your hands were in middle of completing the justu seal in case the situation goes down in a second.

But eventually, nothing was happening, your previous rushed adrenaline had now made you tired and your eyelids were heavy enough to blur out your vision.

"Fine, whatever is the fate..." you thought as you had made up your mind that you won't be waking up ever.

Your body slowly gave up and you drifted to sleep.

Your sleep partner gently moved closer to you and put arm around your waist.

"Sweet dreams.....(y/n)"