The Scar...!

Birds chirped on your window as the sun shined bright. Your eyes slowly opened in tiredness and found yourself cuddled with masculine warm body next to you.

"I-Itachi..." you whispered.

Your mind quickly played the flashback of last night. It was so wild, so steamy, you both did "it" all night till early morning, in every position possible.

Your body felt so tired, your legs and thighs were in extreme pain. Your cheeks heated when u remember how badly Itachi made you bend in exotic positions.

The room was completely crushed, screaming the deeds of last night. You felt embarrassed that how far you both went. You didn't know that being with Itachi made you go wild and hot.

Your cheeks were red again as you thought About last night. You slowly got up from the bed covering Itachi's body with blanket.

You looked at the peace on his face which made you smile.

"Oh no!" You whispered as you totally forgot that you had to meet Neji and Lee.

You quickly grabbed your clothes, dressed up and left the house leaving Itachi behind.

.

.

.

.

On the way to training grounds, your mind was completely lost in the thoughts and memory of Itachi.

Your cheeks were heating remembering each and every aspect of last time.

"(Y/n)!!!!!!"

A voice pulled u out from your thoughts and you stopped on the branch of the tree and looked down.

"(Y/n)!!!!!! ..... HERE!!!!"

Lee screamed.

You chuckled and landed near Neji and Lee, but your knees gave up and you stumbled a little. They both looked at you shocked and eagerly. Your body hadn't recover from last night yet.

"Where were you?...." Neji asked with cold voice and added concern.

"Oh-Uh.... mm.." your tongue couldn't form words and your cheeks gets even redder.

"I-I was tired... I overslept..."

Neji looked at you with a raised eyebrow and crossed arms. You could feel that he didn't believe you.

"It's ok!!! Let's go for our mission!!!" Lee said cheerfully.

You nodded and looked at Neji and he was still looking at you with extreme concentration.

He slowly stepped closer to you and spoke,

"What are those scars on your neck?"