That...! (Part-1)

NOTE: This chapter contains the mature Foreplay content. Please proceed wisely. ^__^

You looked at the bag sitting on your dressing table realizing that Itachi brought food for you.

You blushed a little as you could feel that how much he cared.

You lifted your heels and whispered in his ear ,"maybe later...."

A smirk appeared on Itachi's face, he grabbed you from the waist and threw you on the bed.

He crawled on top of you smiling and admiring your red cheeks.

He bit your collarbone and licked it hard. You didn't want to hold on anymore feelings so you expressed every ounce of your emotions.

He ran his hand in your beautiful hair holding your head and worked his way on your neck and collarbone leaving them red and scarred.

He licked under your chin and slowly reached your lips and started suck your lower lip.

You grabbed his hair tightly as your legs felt tingled with all the wetness forming between them.

"Ah-h.. It-Itachi...." you moaned between the kiss trying to grab your breath but he was into you like a monster.

He finally broke the kiss and looked into your eyes. You could tell what was going to happen. It was like he was telling you what he was going to do with his face without saying a single word.... and he was not asking, he was telling.

He quickly ran his hand down to the border of your towel on your chest. You gasped and held his hand tightly trying to prevent his action.

He smiled as Itachi sensed your hesitation and kissed you on your forehead.

You could feel his warm breaths on your face and a shiver ran down on your body. You gradually losen the grip on his hand.

He held your towel and slowly unwrapped it. You blushed hard and trying to hide the embarrassment. You tried to cover your chest with your hands but Itachi vigorously held both of your arms and pinned them above your head.

Your eyes widened on his action and now you couldn't even move.... he was right above you and he had held you down pretty bad.

Itachi started kissing your neck and left a trail of his salvia as he dragged his tongue down to your cleavage.

He dragged his tongue more down and licked your entire cleavage. Itachi gently grabbed your left boob and started to draw circles around your nipple with his finger.

You moaned agitatedly as he is teasing you so much.

"I-Itachi!" You Saïd in frustration begging him to stop it.

He chuckled and kept teasing your nipple and began licking your right boob.

You moaned louder trying to get free from his grip but he was holding your both arms with one hand pretty tight.

He then sucked hard on your nipple, biting it gently while massaging your other breast.

The pleasure filled your entire mind as you arched your back and moaned Louder. You grabbed his hair tighter pushing his head to suck harder.

"Y-Yeah!! Itachi!!... Mmmhhh!!!"

You closed your eyes as Itachi treated you with heavenly pleasure.

Itachi unbuttoned his shirt and left only his boxers on. He then slowly proceeded his face down to your womanhood.

You hurriedly closed your legs in embarrassment. Itachi gave you a warm smile and spoke," Let it go....(y/n)"

You shook your head.

He asked you one more time softly and you still denied.

Itachi took a deep breath and placed his both hands on your thighs.

"One last time... (y/n)... don't provoke me..."

He said in serious tone.

At this point you wanted to tease him more wondering what he could do.

You noticed that his eyes were closed. The moonlight was peaking through the drapes. Itachi slowly opened his eyes and they were crimson red.

"You have awaken the beast....(y/n)-Chan..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: I wonder what happens next ^/////^