The Stop...!

The noise in the streets slowly faded away and turned into dead silence.

Your body shivered in cold and you slowly turned around. He was standing behind you, the look on his face was not much mesmerizing and those red eyes pierced your soul.

"Itachi-kun..." 

You whispered softly.

He didn't responded for few moments and kept giving you cold look. You swallowed your saliva with a gulp down to your throat and spoke,

"I-Itachi... what are you doing here...?"

Itachi looked away from you ,"I was just picking up Kisame from the Inn so we can leave now..."

Your eyes widened a little," You are leaving...."

Itachi nodded and turned away," Well... I don't want to interfere with your personal life...."

Before you could disagree and explain to him, he scattered into crows.

You heart broke a little realizing that Itachi was thinking something wrong, and after last night how could he be that cold?

'Is he turning into the same cold merciless Itachi again?!' You inner voice questioned.

You clenched your hand which was holding flowers and grunted," I hope not...."

.

.

.

.

---------------------------ITACHI's P.O.V.------------------------------

I was walking down the Konoha forests.... Kisame was few steps behind me... but I couldn't care less........

My mind was completely lost in (y/n)'s thoughts.......

What happened between us was so wild and so special to me.....

Was that a one night thing for (y/n)....?

I really couldn't blame her if she felt like that......But...

the way she looked at Neji....

those flowers......

I felt the burning in my eyes....

I really don't know what to do.....I want to touch her again.... feel her again.... kiss her one more time.....

A strange presence pulled me out of my sorrowful thoughts and I looked in front of me....

"You....."

------------------END OF P.OV.--------------------------

A smirk appeared on Kisame's face as both of them halted in their footsteps.

"My...My....what a beauty..."

Kisame teased Itachi.

Itachi gave a death glare to Kisame over his shoulder and looked straight again with confused look.

"So you are going to leave... just like that?!"

You humph under your breath as you tried to calm yourself down after a stressful searching and pinning Itachi down.

Itachi didn't answer to you, he slowly moved closer to you until his body was 3 inches away from yours. You looked back at him with your sparkly eyes.