The Dread...!

The clouds were gathering slowly in the sky as you three stood there in silence.

"(Y/n)...?!!?...", Neji called out to you again," I asked you something....."

Your face started to turn red as you slammed your hand on your bruised neck. Your mind hurriedly thought of some quick lies.

"A-Ah... this...." you awkwardly laughed a little," I-I was training ... A-And!.... just got hurt while I was practicing...."

You swiped a sweat drop on your forehead and just let your warm smile covered your web of lies.Neji raised an eyebrow and his face expression portrayed that he was in doubt.

You zipped your black romper all the way to the neck. It was a body hugging grey romper with high neck and goes down to your thighs.

"ALRIGHT!! We have to go to the village gate, to collect some important scrolls from the upcoming traveller!" Lee reminded both of you.

You nodded and jumped on the tree. You legs all of a sudden gave up on you and you stumbled.

"Damn it!" You whispered as you felt the tiredness in your legs from last night.

Your body fell back and started to go back to ground. You tried to dug your nails in the bark of tree in the mid-air.

But then, You felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around your waist holding you firmly.

You looked back and met with Neji's serious eyes. He held you tight and safely put you on the grass.

Lee hovered over you with worried look," (y/n)-san!!! Are you okay?!!"

You tried to brush off," Yes! I just stumble a little! I'm fine!"

You turned towards Neji and found her observing you top to bottom. He softly placed his right hand on your thigh near a red bruise.

"You have some here too...." He said ," what happened yesterday?"

Your eyes widened a little but you tried your best to stay calm,"I told you Neji.... I was training, I'm just tired...."

Neji frowned a little," Lee, I think you can collect those scrolls by yourself, right !?"

Lee nodded to Neji.

"Good, I'm gonna take (y/n) with me, to get her eat something so she can fuel herself up and if needed, We will stop by hospital."

Neji presented his idea.

You tried to deny," You don't need to that... I'm all good!"

"Stop being so hard on yourself..." Neji cut you off and slowly picked you up in his arms.

Your face went red," What are you doing?!! Put me down!!"

You shouted at him, annoyed.

"I don't want you to fall on the way..." He replied calmly.

"I will meet you guys soon!!!" Lee waved at you and left.

You sighed," Neji... put me down...." you were scared a little now, your cheeks were getting more red wondering what if Itachi saw you like that .... in Neji's arms.

Neji flew away with you, towards the village streets and You both stopped at a dumpling shop.

"Put me down! Everyone is looking!" You tried to get out of Neji's grip. Eventually, he let go of you.