The Sin...!

The darkness surrounded your numb body with evil presence inside the rocky cave deep inside.

Your heavy eyelids slowly opened them little realizing how torn apart your body and strength were. You hardly could feel any Chakra flow inside you.

Your eyes finally gain their focus and you looked around only to find your sinful kidnapper standing few feet away wearing a nasty grin.

You tried to get up but the friction on your wrist pulled you back. You look down and found your limbs tied with heavy metal chains.

"Damn it!!" You cursed as you tried to break free but your strength didn't support it.

"Easy baby girl...." Hidan hissed and walked closer to you bending his knees and squatted near you.

"Disgusted...." you whispered but loud enough so he could listen to you.

Hidan started to get little pissed. He aggressively cupped your cheeks with his hand pulling your face closer to his.

"Lord Jashin will be so happy if I sacrifice you.... but first I can't let go such beauty to waste", Hidan remarked.

He proceeded and gave you a very painful bite on your neck making the area bleed.

You clenched your eyes trying to hide the pain. Your body shivered and you tried to slash away from his grip.

"Stop testing my patience!! You little slut!!" Hidan groaned.

All this time you didn't waste any energy in arguing back with him. You were more focused on collecting your Chakra.

You scoffed on his weak name calling," what do you think? This will bother me? Coming from a rat like you.... it hardly left any memory on me."

Hidan's face almost turned red from the anger running in his veins. He grabbed you harshly from the neck pinning you against the wall behind you.

"Oh!!! NOW YOU WILL REGRET IT SO BAD!!... I was gonna go easy on you... BUT!!" He tightened the grip on your neck making you cough out blood.

"BUT!! NOW...You will wish that you were dead!!" Hidan dug his claws in your left thigh initiating the stream of blood and dragged them all the way up to your stomach ripping through your ninja gear.

You shut your lips hard not letting whimper out. He grabbed your waist so hard making all kinds of wounds and scratches. You couldn't take it anymore as tears rolled over your cheeks.

The only image your mind was flashing was of Itachi.

"Itachi...." you whispered under your groaning clenching your fists.

.

.

.

.

"Itachi......"

Itachi halted in his tracks and looked around when he felt that you called out for him. Shivers ran down his body as he was sure that you needed him the most.

He quickly started his search again trying to locate your Chakra trail. It was very faint but he could feel in his gut that you were somewhere closer. Itachi changed his path towards hilly and rocky area and felt your sensation getting stronger.

"(Y/n)!!!.... I'm coming!" Itachi shouted as his blood red eyes felt little watery.

.

.

.

.

Your body was bleeding all over sustaining Hidan's torture and you knew it was going to get worst.

You opened your eyes a little and knew what was coming. You felt his hand lingering under your breasts to upwards. Your mind was in horrifying state and now you really pushed your limits.

You smashed your head on his face throwing him away with a bleeding nose.

"You Bitch!!" Hidan cursed as he inspected the damage on his face.

You pulled your arms forward with a brute force. The chain pierced in your wrist cutting them halfway but eventually the chains scattered into pieces. You breath got heavy from so much damage and losing a substantial amount of blood, still you managed to break free your legs and started to run towards the exit.

Hidan attacked you from the back with his three blades sword. You dodged it and kicked his face with injured leg. You gained your balance but hardly felt any strength in your legs.

You were almost out of the cave when suddenly, you felt a sharp object stabbing your left side of abdomen. Those disgusting hands grabbed your body from the back grabbing your neck. He pulled his sword out of you and grabbed your right breast with his long nails digging in your soft skin.

You groaned in pain when you saw a black silhouette standing on the front hill looking towards your direction.

Your eyes felt heavy as your mouth over filled with blood. Your eyes were still focused on that silhouette as you noticed the figure approaching you with a monstrous speed in and unimaginable manner.

"Itachi......"