First Day Back

Sorry for the delay, hope you enjoy

A full month had passed since Brooke's first mission with Erik and since then nothing significant had changed in his behavior. In between missions Brooke was still at MIT taking classes, and preparing for finals even though really she didn't have to. She's made enough money to quit school and live comfortably for the rest of her life working for Klaue. Since her first mission went exceedingly well, Klaue wanted both Brooke and Erik to work for him full time. Brooke both declined still wanting a sense of normalcy outside of him la which is why you opted to still continue your engineering degree. When the two of them returned from spring break, others took notice how much Brooke and Erik both changed physically. And because the two were always seen together, rumors started to spread across campus like wildfire that the campus bad boy Erik Stevens and Brooke Oni were dating. Though those rumors were definitely not true, Brooke decided to play along with them every time a girl gathered up enough courage to shoot her shot at the playboy himself. Brooke didn't know if this irritated him or enticed him , but either way it amused her watching the infamous bad boy squirm inside of her grasp.

Erik's best friend Wes looked at the two friends in front of him and was genuinely confused himself. He knew that they we're definitely fucking but the way they acted around each other told another story. Even though Brooke denied their relationship time and time again, even a fool could see that they had feelings for one another and they were both stubborn enough to not admit it.

"Where have you two been? It's been weeks since I last saw you both." Wes said, sitting at a table with them on the far side of the cafeteria out of the public view.

"We had some business to take care of, but we're back." Erik spoke up for the two of them, snaking his arm around Brooke's shoulder.

"Yeah, just in time for finals." Brooke mumbled, shrugging his heavy arm off of her shoulder and picked at her food. "I'm behind on so much class work that I really have to cram if I want a decent grade."

"See that wouldn't have happened if you would just attend class regularly like everyone else." Wes said, dodging a Fry that brook through in his direction. "Speaking of everyone else, you know there's a rumor going on about you two?"

"Oh? What's the rumor? Humor me." Brooke responds, feeling Erik's hand on her thigh underneath the table.

"That you two are dating or at least fucking someone started a rumor that the reason why you two were out was because Erik knocked you up and you went and got an abortion."

Brooke snorted before bursting out into a fit of laughter.

"Oh is that what the kids are saying these days?" She asked in an amused tone, swatting his hand off of her thigh.

"I wouldn't be dumb enough to get knocked up by this idiot." She says, leaning in closer over the table to Wes.

Erik scoffs in disbelief. "You would be thrilled to have my babies , that's a damn lie."

"Please, you're an egotistical, narcissistic maniac I think I'll pass."

"Oh like you're any better." Erik mumbled.

"Do you really want to get into this now because I could make your feelings hurt if I really wanted to, don't play me pretty boy." Brooke says, pushing his head back.

"Baby your words couldn't hurt me." Erik shrugs off. "And besides, you need me just as much as I..." he paused before continuing that sentence.