First Dates

The following evening, Brooke got ready for her first official date with Erik.  She dressed in a black fitted dress with a plunging neckline and attached her diamond ear cuff onto her ear.

She double checked her teeth in the mirror to make sure she didn't have any lip stick stains on her teeth. While she was double checking her make up, she heard knocks at the front door, startling her as she got ready.

"Just a second!" She yells and makes her way to her front door to let her boyfriend in.

Brooke smiles at the sight of Erik and kisses him a few times repeatedly on the lips before letting him inside. He closes the door and stands in the doorway with his eyes glued to his phone barely acknowledging her presence. She sighs, brushing his coldness off and walks back into her room to get her shoes.

"I'll be ready in just a second!" She yells from her room and picks up her red heels that gave the darkness of her dress a little color.

After leaving her room, she locks the door and puts her coat on before adjusting her clutch around her shoulder and walks out of the room finally ready to leave.

"You ready?" Brooke asks, and watches him nod his head.

"Yeah, I was waiting on you." He responds and walks in front of her, shoving his phone into his jeans before walking out into the hallway.

"Okay..." She mumbles, following him out of the door. As she locks the door, Erik shoves his hands in his pocket and leads her out of the building with her following behind.

She then catches up to Erik and holds onto his arm before reaching up to kiss his cheek. "What's with the pissy attitude?"

"Just a little tired that's all...didn't mean to throw you off by my attitude earlier but you look beautiful and you're definitely going to get it tonight." Erik flirts trying to lighten the mood as they both reach his car. 

He then gets in front of her and let's her inside before closing the door behind her to make his way to the drivers side of the vehicle. Once inside, he puts on his seatbelt and watches her record a video of herself fixing her hair on Instagram and leans in to kiss her on her cheek, catching her off guard. He smirks, starting up the car and makes his way to the art museum while going over the details of the plan one last time.

As the night progressed Erik and Brooke dined on small hors d'oeuvres, drinking champagne and mingled with guests and people that Brooke knew from class. He then whispers into her ear that 'he needed to use the restroom' another lie he used in order to begin the operation to steal the vibranium that was on 'display'.

Erik escapes from the main floor and slips into a back secret entryway to greet Giselle who was guarding the real piece of vibranium which was hidden inside of a piece of jewelry. 

"Did you bring the copy?" Erik asks, watching her nod and walk over to a small desk to open up a laptop to rewrite the security cameras to make it look like no one was in the room. 

The two carefully remove the glass cover after checking to make sure that the sensors were off.  Giselle hands him the real bracelet that was made of vibranium, and replaces it with the fake replica necklace that was almost identical to the naked eye. 

"Hey, What are you two doing here?" A guard who had walked towards them had noticed that they didn't look like the staff personnel that was hired for tonight's event.

"I'll be back I've got to handle this nigga." He gestures over to the guard who was walking towards the two of them.

"Try not to make a mess like last time." Giselle giggles, shaking her head.