Seasons

Months had passed and seasons were changing, Spring was over but summer was here to stay.  Since it was summer break, Erik had convinced Brooke to move in that way she wouldn't have to take all of her stuff back home with her.  Her mother agreed as long as she'd visited her throughout the summer Brooke just hoped she wouldn't upset short tempered Erik while they'd be confined to the same living quarters for the next three months. 

As Brooke completed her makeup in the mirror, Erik walked into the bathroom, startling her as he unbuckled and unzipped his pants, to use the bathroom.  It completely caught her off guard. 

"Babe, What the fuck?" She questioned his boldness.

"Ain't like you never seen a dick before in ya life, it was just in your mouth last night I ain't hear you complaining then."

Brooke looked at his reflection in the mirror, giving him the death glare, he was right but she didn't want to admit he was, she just shook her head and watched him finish up using the bathroom before returning to apply her fake eyelash extensions for when they'd go out today.  The toilet flushes, Erik makes his way back to where Brooke was leaning in to kiss her cheek.  He teases her, wrapping his arms around her from behind loving the way her skin crawled at his uncleanliness before reaching up to her chin until he was pushed back by her trying to escape from his grasp.

"You're ridiculous," He chuckles, amused by her uncomfortableness.

"You're gross,"

"I know Im nasty in the sheets and I'm nasty in real life." He shrugs, turning on the faucet and squirts some soap in his hands To was them.

Brooke scoffs, rolling her eyes watching the two's reflection as they were in the mirror.

"You don't need all that extra fake shit on your face." He looks up at her, referring to her lashes. 

"I know, but if we're going out today I wanna look cute.  I see the girls you like on Instagram and the ones you follow I just wanna have a leg up on them." She rubs her arm and watches him dry his hands before placing them on her shoulders.

"You already have a leg up on them you're dating me," He boasted.

"Then why do you still like their pictures?"

"Babe, do we really have to go through this?" He rolls his eyes, backing up to lean against the bathroom wall with his arms folded across his chest.

"Yes, I mean what do they have that I don't have?" She sighs, watching his head look upwards towards the heavens. "I suck your dick good right?"

Erik nods his head, high key loving this jealous side of Brooke, and smiles as he bites the inside of his lip.

"Yea," his eyes furrow, watching her walk in closer.

"And I fuck you good right?" She asks, looking up at him.

"Yeah,"

"Then Stop liking these fucking basic bitches photos on Instagram." Brooke threatens, pushing his head back before walking out of the bathroom.

Erik chuckled amused by her jealousy and followed her into their bedroom.

"You think this shit is funny but I'm deadass if you're going to like s girls photo on Instagram at least let it be a bad fucking bitch don't get these 5's hopes up when they know you're fucking with a ten." She says walking towards his closet to grab her shoes.

"You're being ridiculous but I see your point..." He follows her into the closet and leans up against the banister with his arms folded as he watched her put her designer sneakers on.