Life Lessons

When my eyes fluttered open it was pitch black and Daniel's arms were wrapped around me protectively. We had fallen asleep watching a movie on Netflix and the sign on the TV still read 'Are You Still Watching?' I pressed play now awake in his arms and turned the volume down to drown out his snores. He shifted in his sleep and rubbed his eyes when he realized I was awake.

My eyes still directly on the television his body moved closer towards me. He dove his head in the crook of my neck and placed tender soft kisses across it. He lightly sucked the bottom of my shoulder causing a faint moan to escape my mouth. He then adjusted the sheets that were on us and hovered over me bending down to kiss me in the process. Our tongues danced together both wrestling for dominance. When we pulled away for air I placed a kiss onto his cheek and lovingly looked into his eyes.

His skin beautifully blended into the darkness of the room. His eyes sparkled until his body disappeared into the sheets. He lifted my legs and placed them around his shoulders once he removed my underwear. He placed a trail of kisses down my thigh towards my center.

"I just want to make you feel good babygirl, Will you let me?" He peeked his head through the covers waiting for me to respond.

"Yes, baby."

He smirked and went back down in the covers. By now I was already soaking and there was no penetration happening. Daniel wrapped his arm around my thigh and placed his hand on my stomach. He fiddled with my belly ring and used his fingers to spread my lips apart. His mouth was soon on the center of my vagina while his tongue gently licked my clit.

A new wave of pleasure came over me as his mouth went to work. Moaned against my clit and carefully inserted a finger inside of me. My body tensed up at the pain but needed more. When my body adjusted to one finger he easily slid in his second finger. I winced when he inserted his finger further inside of me but was overwhelmed by the immense amount of pleasure that i was feeling.

"You've gotta ease up baby this is just getting you ready for the grand finale." Daniel chuckled and captured my lips again with his mouth. I could taste myself on him and released my orgasm that was built up onto his fingers. My body shook beneath him while I moaned out his name.

"Fuck, baby!" I gripped onto his arms and held onto him while he smirked.

He then reached in his drawer to pull out a condom and ripped it open.

"You sure you want this?" He slid down his sweatpants, while his well endowed member sprung into action almost on cue.

There was no turning back now and I yearned for him I couldn't punk out. My head nodded in agreement to the words coming from my mouth. "Yes I want you daddy."

"I'm gonna go easy for you cause it's your first time but you say that shit again I just might loose my fucking shit."

I giggled at the fact that he was playing dirty.

After putting on the condom, he hovered back over me and held my thighs in his arms. He slid inside of me with ease. Although this being my first time, my walls clenched around his thick chocolate dick. He was only 3 inches in but the pain that I feeling was masked by the pleasure of his slow thrusts. He bent down to kiss me as a distraction from the pain of his length and before I knew it he was all in.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"Do I need to pull out?"

I shook my head.

He proceeded with caution and took control of the position that we're in. I loved the sound of our bodies colliding together and in sync as one. He was gentle and well aware that this wasn't just sex to me, we were making love or so I'd hoped.