Revenge

The night sky was pitch black and Erik had followed an unknown individual into a dark parking deck who was on his way to his car. The victim, off duty NYPD police officer Brett Gable.  He was a middle aged 45 year old white man who seemed to be taking care of himself in the way that he carried himself. Erik noticed an abandoned rusted bike and took off the bike chain that was wrapped around the wheels of the bike. He then proceeded to take off the chain and wrapped it around his fist.

Gable, who was unaware of his surroundings was on the phone on the way to his car. Before getting in, he told his wife that he would be arriving home late and ended the call before unlocking the door.

When Brett hung up the phone Erik sucker punched him in the jaw and proceeded to punch him in the face with the hand that the bike chain was on. Gamble's face was bloodied and messed up, his eye was no longer able to recognize who the person was who was beating him mercilessly.

"Why the fuck did you put your hands on her?" Erik yelled angrily.

"Ah, man..I don't know what you're fucking talking a—

Erik began to hit him again in the same spot that was already injured.

"You know exactly what I'm fucking talking about!"

"You're the son of a bitch who they told me to fuck up but your girl got in the way. What is it, Stevens right?" The cop spit out a mouthful of blood onto the pavement along with a couple of teeth.

"They? Who fucking sent you?"

He didn't respond.

Erik took the bike chain that was around his hand and took the other end in his left hand and placed it around his neck slightly choking him. Brett began to choke on his own blood and weakly yelled out, 'Okay'.

"Alright, Alright Alright! I'll tell you."

"As if you fucking had a choice." Stevens slowly lifted up the chain from around his neck and let him speak.

"Some pricks from the CIA wanted you, they told me to kill you and make it look like it was just another shooting of an innocent black kid. But you see, your girl got in the fucking way so now they're after you both. You think you can run Stevens?! They'll fucking find you. You think this shit is over but once you're in you're in, and the only way out is death.  Now your pretty girl is in it too."

He laughed evilly until Erik choked him out with the bike chain leaving him dead on the ground next to his black Audi. Stevens then reached into his pants pocket and pulled out his wallet to search for cash and took whatever he could find. His father's ring hung from a small gold chain around his neck. Erik then placed the wallet back into the pants pocket and ran out of the parking garage until he was walking on the sidewalk and blended in with people who were just minding their business. He pulled his hoodie over his head and walked back to his parked car.

———

When Erik arrived home he went straight for the bathroom sink and washed off his bloody hands. Brooke was laying peacefully asleep in the bed that they temporarily shared together. After showering and getting ready for bed, Stevens stood in nothing but his boxers and climbed into bed. He then pulled Brooke close to his chest and felt her body ease up at the feeling of his touch.

Brooke stirred awake as soon as she noticed Erik was with her. She felt the uneven bumps laying against her face. The scars that were like tribal markings across his upper body, filled every single space on his chest. She traced her finger along his mysterious bumps.

"What are these bumps across your body?" She looked up at him and cupped his face.

"They're scars."

"Self inflicted or someone else did them?"

"A mixture of both. Each scar represents a kill, when I was fighting for the US military Naval Academy and eventually SEAL, i was trained to be a fighter a killer. I've killed innocent people, women and children in foreign lands and some even in this country. I was merciless. When I trained I vowed myself that for each life that I took, they would be represented as a kill. I was so good that I eventually was given the nickname 'Killmonger'."

Brooke remained quiet and listened to him speak.

"Is that why you've been cold to everyone you meet? Your past still haunts you?"

Erik quietly nodded.

"It's okay we Don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." Brooke looked into his eyes and leaned in for a kiss.  The kiss was tender and sweet.  Erik then pulled Brooke in closer to him and deepened the kiss. 

"You wanna know what I do when I get angry? I fuck and I smoke."

His words echoed through her subconscious memory.  Brooke needed him too, her body ended up on top of his and his arm was pulled her left leg around his.  Her lips were in sync with his as his hands gripped onto her ass. 

The two pulled away to breathe and Brooke pulled off her sports bra that was used as her night shirt.  Erik was now mesmerized by her beauty, she was breathtaking. He took his mouth to her breasts and placed loving kisses to her breasts.  Moans escaped from her mouth, Erik slid his boxers off from underneath him and tossed them to the side. He then pulled her thong to the side and leaned in to kiss her. He teased her with his thick length unsure if she wanted this because of the events that happened earlier.

"You want daddy's dick hu?"

Brooke moaned, "yes, ewe baba."

Erik loved it when Brooke spoke in Xhosa and proceeded to insert his thick long length inside of her tight pussy. Brooke moaned out in pleasure and pain trying to get adjusted to his size.

"Shhh, shh your mom's in the other room." Erik continued to pound inside of her and quickened his speed. Her hips glided alongside his and was soon able to catch his rhythm. Erik gripped his fingers around her thick thighs and loved the feeling that he felt inside of her.

Brooke's thoughts were so clouded by the pleasure and high that she was feeling that she didn't even care that he wasn't wearing a condom. They both moaned together while Erik whispered profanities under his breath. Erik then flipped Brooke over and began to hit it from behind with her ass in the air. He was angry and channeled that anger through his thrusts. Brooke moaned cried in pain and pleasure from the intense orgasm that he had just given her. Erik wasn't done yet though, and continued to thrust into her now limp body and held her hips in her hands so that she wouldn't collapse.

"Fuck, Erik...Erik oh baby."

Erik covered her mouth to conceal her moans and continued to thrust inside of her until he reached his own orgasm. When he grew limp inside of her he slid out and gently smacked her ass that was now sore from his penetration.

Brooke got back underneath the covers and turned her back facing him her body was sore from the size of his dick but she didn't regret it not one bit. Erik moved her dreads out of her face and placed a kiss on her forehead before cuddling her to sleep.