Cold Shoulder

Way overdue, enjoy you guys.

"Mhnm," Brooke moaned, arching her back a little as she rode Erik in the driver's seat of his NSX.

"All that shit talking you were doing earlier where is it now? Hu?" He asked, gripping into her right breast, becoming mesmerized by her as he fucked her relentlessly.

Brooke remained speechless as she gasped in between his strokes. A light chuckle escapes his lips as he grunts, gripping into her thighs, thrusting harder into her knowing she was close. 

She lets out an ungodly moan, and softly cries as she reached her climax.  A cop car pulls into the now empty parking lot parking in a parking lot, catching Erik's attention.  He quickens his pace thrusting harder inside of her, causing her to moan uncontrollably as he emptied his seed into her.  Brooke pants looking into his eyes and leans in to kiss him intensely, moaning softly against his lips unaware of the cop that had just pulled into the once vacant parking lot.  After pulling away she cups his cheek, lightly caressing it with her thumb, using her free hand to move his dreads out of the way, and pecks him on his lips before climbing back to the passenger seat to fix herself.

Now that she was back in her seat she sees a cop car had joined them in the parking lot sitting in a corner.  Erik looked at her as he fixed himself up and could sense that she was uneasy.  He tried calling her but it was no use, her mind was elsewhere.  The roar of the engine begins as he starts the car back up again, and pulls out of the lot to head home.

On their way home, the faint sounds of Drake's 'Views' drowned out the awkward silence in Erik's car. He knew that something was bothering her, so he didn't want to disturb her.

"We can do better," Brooke spoke up fixing her dress and looked at Erik.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know I just expected my first date with you to be more romantic than this. Fucking in the back of your NSX doesn't really count as being 'romantic'. Besides we barely saw each other tonight and for this to be a date, you disappeared on me, and then at the start of it you were rude and didn't pay attention to me at all. I just thought that things would at least change since since becoming your girlfriend but i guess they haven't. I just would like a little more respect."

Erik let's her rant on as he was driving home. "Look, Im not used to this dating thing I've never really had a girlfriend just flings and women that I'd sleep with... just tell me what you want and I'll do it." he says, keeping his eyes on the road as they continued I drive back to Erik's place.

"That's the thing, I shouldn't have to." Brooke sighs, looking out of the window watching the cars pass by.

"Well what the fuck do you want me to do?" Erik snaps, raising his voice.

"I want you to start acting like you're my boyfriend."

Erik remains quiet and turns the volume up to drown her out.

"Erik, I'm not fucking done!" Brooke says reaching for the volume but was swatted away like a child to prevent her from touching his sound system.

"Alright, you wanna act like that fine." She nods her head, wiping underneath her eyes. "Two can play at that game." She sighs, looking out of the window watching the cars and buildings pass by.

———

The two had returned home, but there was this unexplained awkwardness between the young couple.  Erik knew she was right, he just didn't want to admit it being the petty king that he was.  Brooke knew she was right, but didn't want to cave in to this handsome specimen of a man who was also her boyfriend.  She yawns, tired after a long day and stretches out her tense muscles before walking upstairs to his master bedroom to take a shower.