✿ j. yoshino - bullies

"Class, we have a new student joining us today." The teacher announced to the classroom full of students.

You were outside of the classroom door, hesitant to go in. You took a deep breathe and braced yourself. You finally slid the door open and stepped into the classroom full of unfamiliar faces.

"This is the new student that will be joining us today. Please introduce yourself."

"H-hi! I'm [name] it's nice to meet you all. I hope we can all get along!" You sounded nervous at first but you did your best to sound polite and enthusiastic.

"Please sit in that empty desk, that will be your seat for the remaining school year." The teach pointed at the desk located next to the window.

As you walked towards your desk you looked around the classroom, scanning everyone's faces. They were just normal people, just as you were, until you set your eyes on a boy with dark hair— it covering one side of his face. He wasn't looking at anyone or anything besides the pencil in his hands he was fumbling around with.

He was sorta cute and seemed interesting. You wanted to know why he covered his face with his hair. Maybe he was hiding something on his face? Maybe he has a hard time looking people in the eyes with both his eyes? Questions ran throughout your head.

You eventually made it to your desk, sitting down, and gathering all your things. You looked behind you to see the boy again, but this time your eyes were met with his dark olive-colored ones, they looked tired. His eyes widened at the sudden eye contact and so did yours. You quickly turned back around in your seat, your pulse racing.

"Okay class, today we will be learning about  blah...blah...blah...blah..."

~

A few weeks had gone by and you had made a few friends. You had still wondered about that boy. At least you had found out was his name was.

Junpei Yoshino.

Despite being in the same home room and a few other classes together, you had never really seen him much around the school around times like lunch time. You hoped you could become friends with him or see him at least more often around school.

"C'mon [name]! Let's go to the bakery before the line gets longg!" [friend's name] pulled your arm, whining like a child.

"Okay okay, let's go!" You chuckled at her childish behavior.

~

You and [friend's name] had made it to the bakery. You were both excited to eat a bunch of sweets and then see a movie afterwards. You both entered the bakery and sat down with what you guys had ordered. You sat down at a two seated table next to the window.

"Hey, isn't it that one super quiet boy in our class? Hmm.. what was his name?..I think...- Junpei! Yeah that was his name!" Your friend pointed out the window.

He was in line at the ticket booth buying a ticket. He wore a white shirt with shorts. He still had the side of his face covered. He then walked into the same building you and [friend's name] were planning to go to, to see a movie soon.

"Yeah..it's him." You mumbled staring outside.

"Hm? You're staring [name] Do you like him or something?" Your friend teased.