❀ s. gojo - prank

You were pretty bored so you had come up with an idea to break up with him as a prank. You also wanted to see what his reaction would be to you breaking up with him.

"Toru, I need to talk to you..." You spoke quietly.

"Hm? What's up?" He said, looking up from his phone.

"I think we should break up. I can't do this anymore.." You sighed. You almost laughed so you did your best to play it off as a sigh.

"I don't think so [name]." He said, getting up from his sitting position.

"Huh? What do you-"

"You're not breaking up with me." He said, suddenly grabbing your face, titling your head up to meet his face as he brushed his thumbs against your lips.

You turned your head away as your face grew red. "Y-you suck! Why can't I ever prank you!" You whined.

"Because you love me too much." He teased.

"Nope. I really hate you." You said turning around.

He spun you around, pinning you against the wall, smirking at you. His face was inches away from yours.

"I know you love me [name]."

~end~

ik this was super short and cringey asf but I just wanted to write something for this beautiful man😩 sjshhsjsja// but ty for reading! I hope you enjoyed :)

(first pic) art credits: @//modu9999 on twt!!

word count: 231