❀ m. fushiguro - drawing (deaf reader)

THANK YOU SM FOR 1K READS I LOVE YOU GUYS <𝟯𝟯

if you have any requests, I'll take them here! lmk if you want ur request to be anon or not

italics will be sign language!

Monday- 1:34 p.m.

You sat on the park bench, sketching out the lake and sky with your pencil and sketchbook on an early afternoon on a Tuesday. Suddenly you saw someone sit down on the opposite side of the bench. You turned your head to see a boy with both dark hair and eyes on his phone.

He had a really pretty face. His lips were pink and soft looking, his eyelashes were long and beautiful, reminding you of butterflies, and his jaw was sharp and defined.

You turned the page covered with messy sketches of lake and the sky, to a blank one and sketched out the boy's face. As you sketched the boy, you subtlety glanced at him every time you needed to see his face for reference. The boy kept his eyes on his phone, with the same straight expression as his slender fingers were either typing or scrolling on his phone.

Not only was his face beautiful, but strangely, so were his hands. You found yourself also wanting to sketch his hands. You continued sketching the boy, doing your best not to catch his attention. After some time had passed, you had gotten his face shape carved out onto your sketchbook, and faint sketches of his dark and spikey looking hair.

From the corner of your eye, you saw his figure getting up from his sitting position to standing up and walking past you. You continued on drawing his hair, but not continuing his facial features as you had hope to see him again to continue those once you saw him again.

~

Wednesday- 1:26 p.m.

You made your way to the park and there he was. He was sitting in the same spot. You made your way to the same spot as yesterday, settling down and taking your sketchbook and pencil out. You had finished his hair the previous day so you started on his eyes next.

As cliché as it sounded, he looked very mysterious and you found yourself wanting to know more about him as a person. His face was always expressionless, but his eyes seemed to show many more emotions. That came to be your favorite part about drawing him, you got to sketch out his pretty eyes.

As time passed by, you put no effort into striking up a conversation, not wanting to make small talk with him. Once again, you saw him getting up from the corner of your eye. His figure got smaller and smaller, the further he walked away. This time, you were done with his face, hair, and eyes.

~

Thursday- 1:30 p.m.

You once again, made your way over to the same park and the same bench. You sat in the same exact spot, taking out your sketchbook and pencil just like you always did. You found yourself continuing
to sketch the lake and sky again. As the time went by, the boy was nowhere to be found. He wasn't sitting on the bench today. Next time, you had figured.

~

Saturday- 1:18 p.m.

You were sitting on the park bench again, same spot as always, and doing the same thing as always. From corner of your eye, you saw a figure sitting down. It was the same exact boy. It felt nice seeing him again. You turned the page on sketchbookand continued taking small glances at him and drawing the details onto his face.

As you started on his nose, you glanced over at him to get a better look at his nose once again, only to be met with his eyes. You had made brief eye contact with him, your eyes widening in surprise, and turning your head right back to the sketchbook.