✿ j. yoshino - sleepover

"Hey.. do you want to maybe hang out at my house today..?" The boy asked, looking up from his book.

"Yeah, of course! Will I be able to see your mom too?" You questioned as you wrote in your notebook.

"Yeah, she leaves for work around 7 so you should be able to see her." He smiled.

~

After 20 minutes went by, both you and Junpei gathered up your things and left the school's library. As the two of you exited the school's building, you guys made your way over to his house.

"I'm home mom and [name]'s with me!" He said as the two of your entered his home.

"Hey Nagi." You smiled at her.

"Welcome home Junpei! [name]! I haven't seen you in forever! How are you?" She ran over to you, hugging the both you and Junpei.

"Mom.." Junpei's ears burned red.

"It's only been a few weeks, but I'm doing well, how about you?" You chuckled.

"I'm doing good, darling!" She said as she let the both of you out of her embrace.

"She's the only girl you're allowed to bring home, Junpei. No exceptions!" She said as she held onto your arm.

"Yes, mom.. We'll be in my room." He said, gently taking a hold of your hand, leading your over to his room.

"Have fun, you two!" She teased.

~

"Sorry, my mom's still embarrassing as ever." He sighed.

"It's okay, I love your mom!" You chuckled.

"Yeah.." He pouted.

"Not as much as I love you though!" You teased him as you clasped your arms around his neck.

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too." He chuckled.

"Let's watch a scary movie now!" You grabbed his arm, leading him out of his room, over to the living room.

~

"I'm leaving for work now you two, don't miss me too much!" She chuckled as she opened the door.

"Bye!" The both of you said in sync.

As the both of you continued to watch the movie, you looked down at Junpei's hand, sneakily intertwining your hand with his. His hand flinched at your sudden touch, but didn't make the effort to leave it. As he looked over to you with a shade of crimson growing on his face, you innocently smiled at him, slightly tightening your grip.

"What's wrong Junpei?" You titled your head at him as you saw him flicker his eyes down to your hand.

"U-um it's nothing!" He said, quickly turning his head back to the tv screen.

~

After the movie ended, you both decided to have an
A Courage the Cowardly Dog marathon. You both sat on the couch, bundled up in blankets with snacks.

"Since it's getting late and stuff.. Do you wanna stay over for the night?" He asked.

"Oh, uh.."

"Only if you want- since we never had a sleepover before or anything like that!" He said in panic as he waved the both of his hand in front of him.

"I do, I was just thinking how I don't have any extra clothes with me." You chuckled.

"You can wear mine.. I have plenty of clothes." He spoke quietly.