✿ g. satoru - "pregnant"

"Hurry! Let's go in already [name]!" Gojo said excitedly, leading you into the movie theaters.

"Okay, okay." You laughed.

As the two of you got in, the employee's eyes lit up.
"Oh my! Congratulations, how many months far are you?" She asked excitedly.

"About 6 months." You smiled at her looking down at your stomach.

"Yeah, we're having a baby boy!" Gojo said, caressing your stomach, kissing you on the cheek.

"Aw, you guys are the cutest! The movie will be in theater 8!" She smiled sweetly.

"Thank you so much! Have a good evening!" The both of you waved.

As the two of you made it farther away from the woman, becoming closer to the theatre, the both of you immediately burst out laughing.

"It worked!" You laughed, trying to suppress your laughs as you were in a movie theater.

"Wow, I can't wait for you to give birth to all this candy when we sit down." He joked.

~

The two of you made your way into the theatre, settling down to watch the movie.

You took out the candies out from under your hoodie, passing candy to Gojo.

As the two of you watched the movie, your hand met his, yours intertwining with his.

"One day, we'll come here again but this time it won't be candy, it'll be a real baby." He smiled at you, caressing your hand with his thumb.

"I like the sound of that." You smiled back at him.

~

After the had movie ended, you and Gojo left the theatre. As the two of you walked out, you no longer had the "baby bump". You both made your way to the exit, not expecting anything. That was.. until the same worker had spotted the two of you.

"Excuse me!" She said walking over to the two of you.

"Oh shit.." You mumbled to him, tugging on the sleeve of his shirt.

"C'mon, let's go before we get caught!" Gojo laughed, as he grabbed your hand, running out the theatre with you.

~end~

thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed :) don't forget to leave a vote if you enjoyed <3   thank you all so so much for supporting and reading, it means a lot to mee

art credits: @//a_m_ao on twt!!

art credits: @//muso0000 on twt!!

word count: 385