❀ m. fushiguro - dogsitting

"Hey [name] have you seen Megumi? I haven't heard from him since this morning and he hasn't been answering any of my texts or calls." Itadori asked, taking a seat next to you on the stone steps.

"No, I don't.. I was actually just about to ask you that before you came up to me and asked. I'm kinda of worried. Maybe Nobara knows?" You looked at your phone, seeing all the unanswered texts.

"Nope, it's no use. I already asked her and she doesn't know either. And Gojo is also nowhere to be found and he's not answering his phone either, so I guess we just have to wait to see if he knows. Maybe they're out together on a mission." He said, propping his head onto his right arm.

"Yeah.. I just really hope he's okay." You said as you looked at the floor, fumbling with your fingers.

"Hey, don't worry. He's probbaly just kicking some curses' asses!" He said trying to lighten up the mood after noticing how worried you were.

You and Megumi had recently began dating as the two of you had finally confessed to each other. The relationship was going pretty smoothly but you were really nervous about it since this was your first serious relationship. You were both planning on telling Nobara and Itadori that you were dating today but he was nowhere to be found.

"Hey guyss, you're favorite person is back!" Both you and Itadori quickly looked up to see Gojo carrying a bag from his favorite cafe and— a dog?

"Gojo! Have you seen Megumi? He hasn't been answering any of our calls or— is that a dog?" Itadori stopped midway sentence after noticing the small, fluffy black dog in his arms.

"Hm? Oh this! Yup, it's my uh— neighbor's. Yeah! My neighbor's dog and she really needed a dog sitter
and she was really cute so I couldn't just say no to her." Gojo swayed his head, the small dog looking tired in his arms.

"What's the dog'a name? But most importantly, do you know where Megumi is?" You asked, eager for the answer.

"Yeah, don't worry about him. He's doing something very important. He'll be back by tomorrow. I think." He tilted his head, placing his finger on his chin. "Oh yeah and this is...Fushi!" He said holding the dog up with both his hands.

"Something important?" You tilted your head.

"Yup! Don't ask me about it though, ask Megumi when he gets back."

"Hey, the name Fushi reminds me of Fushiguro. Now that I think about it...the dog kind of reminds me of Megumi too!" Itadori walked over to the dog in Gojo's hand, reaching to pet it.

Instead of the dog being wagging it's tail, the dog started growling instead. "Aww! Does Fushi not like me?" Itadori sulked like a child.

"Yeah, he's been like this with me. I even gave him a treat but he didn't even want to be petted by such an amazing dog sitter like me!" Gojo dramatically said.

"But anyways, I need you to watch Fushi for me! Pretty pleaseee [name]." Gojo looked at you with pleading eyes while batting his eyelashes at you.

"Fine.. but wouldn't I get in trouble by the higher ups?" You were pretty sure that pets weren't allowed at Jujutsu Tech.

"Nah, it's fine. They can make an exception since I amm Gojo Satoru after all." The dog looked up at the cocky man with a blank expression.

"Don't you agree, Fushii!" Gojo cooed at the dog, only to get a low growl in response.

"Anyways, here you [name]!" Gojo plopped the dog into your hands. "Watch him until tomorrow, kay!" He said walking off excitedly with his bag of sweets.