❀ t. inumaki - a tease

"Hey Inumaki!" You waved to him as you started walking with him.

"Kelp." He smiled at you as he waved back.

"Could you please hold something for me?" You asked, balling your hand up in front of him.

"Salmon." He nodded, holding his hand out.

You took your balled up fist, opening it and placing it over his, interring your fingers with his. "Thanks for hold my hand for me!" You grinned at him.

"S-salmon!" His face turned a bright red, as he turned his face away from yours, still keeping his hand in yours.

~

"Inumaki, could you please help me with this equation? I don't understand it!" You whined.

The both of you were in his room, sitting down across from each other, studying for a test that was
coming up this Friday.

"Salmon." He nodded, moving over to you, resulting in the two of you becoming closer.

As he looked at the equation, focusing on the paper, you quickly placed a kiss on his cheek. His eyes widened, trying to keep his attention on the paper as his face grew warmer and as his pulse increased. His reactions were always the best.

"T-tuna, tuna." He pointed at the equation with his pencil, writing the correct answer and writing down a small explanation.

"Thanks, Toge~." A smirk etched onto your face as you poked the same spot you had kissed.

~

*Knock* *Knock*

You had invited Inumaki over to hangout with you for a bit. You opened up the door to see him in a black t-shirt and dark grey shorts.

"Hey, come in!" You motioned for him to come into your room.

"Kelp." He waved as he entered.

"Sit here." You said as you grabbed his arm, leading him to your bed.

"Salmon." He said nervously.

As the two of you hung out in your room, talking and playing video games together. You suddenly placed your head down onto his lap, causing him to become a blushing mess.

He turned his attention from his phone to you. "Tuna mayo..?" He asked nervously from your sudden movement.

You grabbed his hand, placing it on the side of your face, caressing his hand with your thumb. "Is it okay if I lay down here? It's more comfortable than my pillows." You innocently, smiled at him.

"S-salmon." He nodded.

"Thanks." You grinned at him.

"Hey Toge?" You asked.

"Mustard leaf?" He titled his head, looking down at you.

"Do you like me~?" You teasingly asked him.

"B-bonito flakes!" A blush dusted his face.

"Aw~, are you sure?" You asked, as you got up from his lap, your face meeting his.

"Salmon.." He said, turning his head away from yours.

"That's too bad then, since I like you, Toge." You shrugged.

Suddenly, he started typing on his phone.

"You tease and joke around too much, [name]." He brought the phone up to your face.

"Who said I was joking?" You asked, sounding a bit more serious, a look of confusion spreading on Inumaki's face.

"Can I prove it to you?" You asked.

"Salmon." He nodded.

"Okay then.." You grinned at him.

You brought your hand hand up to his face, cupping the side of his face, causing his eyes to widen a bit. His eyes flickered down from your eyes to your lips.
You slowly began to lean in, both yours and his eyes fluttering close. You brought your face closer to his, slightly tilting it. As your lips met his, your heart pounding in your chest, his lips melted into yours.

As you both pulled from the kiss, the corners of your mouth turned up into a smile. "I really do like you, Toge.. So do you like me too?" You asked, softly smiling at him.

"Yeah..I do." He said as he smiled back at you.

~end~

oml I love him smhdjsjs but thank you for reading :) lmk if you have any tips on improving my writing😭 but I hope you enjoyed <3 ignore any typos please!

(1st pic) art credits: @//73_73_73_73 on twt!!

art credits: @//suu_a_maa on twt!!

word count: 686