~4. Love and war ⚔️

Look who is here with the surprise update 😬
🖤Thank you for 150 followers!🖤
As per the poll, I went by majority voting that came so far so TOV it is. If you wished for GP, I am sorry you'll have to wait a little longer ❤
Also, thank you for all your comments and views on the first OS. Now let's start the story without delay, just remember- the times are modern but the realms keep their cultures alive.

~~~~~~~~

Note: Veer's family is cheel. Jai's family is nag and Bani is the child of pandit-panditayan couple.

Characters and plot of the story:- Balwant Singhania is the king of cheel realm. His son, Veeranshu Singhania is the crown prince and the chief warrior of the Cheel Army. The cheels and the nags have been at war for almost a decade now. Jai's is the army general of nags and has wronged the cheels by trying to steal Gandhak in greed of more power but he told his nagrani- Bela that Cheels are attacking the temple for Nagmani. Thus, both the realms are at war due to the greed and manipulation of one man.

Cheels cannot enter the nag temple or naglok, therefore all nags have taken refuge inside those places and only come out in planned way for attacks. Similarly, Cheels patrol in the sky or stay inside their realm as living peacefully on earth is not an option for both the clans due to the riot.

~~~~~~~~~~

One day Bani, the daughter of the priest and priestess of nag temple, was praying for a peaceful resolution of the war.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

She heard some strange voices. She frowned and saw that it was the general of the nag army, Jai Mathur. He was bribing a cheel.

'How did a cheel enter our temple?' She thought.

She hid herself and tried to know more.

Jai: Aao aao cheel pandit

Jai: Aao aao cheel pandit...kaise ho? I see the ring works, you could enter our temple with ease...

S: Haha...haan jai ...sb tumhari pracheen vidya ka hi toh kamal hai...