~39. Stockholm Syndrome or love?🖤

Jatan Thakur was sitting in front of his men and Girish was scolding them.

GT: Tum sb kissi kaam ke nahi ho! Vo ladka yahan kissi ko nahi jaanta, uss ladki ka bhi koi nahi hai un maa-beti ke alawa...fir bhi dhoond nahi paa rahe ho??

JT: Ye kaam inke bs ka hai hi nahi..

Man: maaf kr dijiye sir pr un dono ne koi transport nahi liya hai..

Suddenly, another man came running.

AM: Sir, aapki car mil gayi, kissi garage wale ke pass thi..usne kaha ek ladke ne bechi thi pr sath me koi ladki toh nahi thi uske..

JT: Usko lekr thodi jayega ...zarur kahin choda hoga pr kyunki hum peeche pade hai toh kissi safe jagah chodega...uss garage ke ass pass ke saare hotel me pata kro..aur us maa- beti se bhi puch tach kro..

The men left.

GT: Bauji, ek mahina ho gaya hai...vo dono chuhe ki tarah pata nahi kiss bill me chup gaye hai...

JT: Mil jayenge beta, mil jayenge...

~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a month since Vani had been living together. They became really good friends and knew every detail about each other's lives. Bani told him about her life with sharmas, her education and everything. Veer told her about his family and life at the university. They also became aware of each other's habits since they were living with each other. Like Bani knew Veer could not function without coffee in the morning and Veer realized Bani hated milk with passion.

They cooked and cleaned together. Veer started to work from home and Bani started to look for opportunities and where she should start living after the whole thing settles down.

They were sitting for breakfast, Veer was going through some presentation for work and Bani gave him his coffee.

B: I spoke to Meera di..

V:..and?

B: She thinks the men have given up..unke ghar ke age jo pehra dete they, vo chale gaye hai..

V: That is great news Bani!

B: Soon, we'll travel again!!!

V: Yes!

In excitement, they both hugged each other tightly. Veer arms wrapped around Bani's and Bani had her hands around his torso. Her head was on his firm chest and their eyes were closed, relishing the warmth.

 Her head was on his firm chest and their eyes were closed, relishing the warmth

Soon, they both realized what they were doing and broke the hug. Bani blushed and Veer looked away feeling awkward.

V: Ek sorry..

B: Same to you..

She rushed into the kitchen to prep for lunch and Veer started back at his work, none concentrating like before.