~18. Bhaag Bani Bhaag🏃‍♀

Miss me?💕

None of my books are on hold now. However, no update schedule. I'll post whenever I can. Mere exams beech me latak rahe hai so I still have to keep revising. Therefore, please manage with lesser updates 🥺❤

~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: Characters are human in the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~
It was night time. A beautiful girl wearing bridal attire was running on a deserted road. She was looking behind to see if she was being followed and ran as if she was running for her life. Her name is Bani Sharma.

B: Thakna nahi hai. Bhaag Bani Bhaag..

She tried to motivate herself and was clearly pushing her strength. Meanwhile, a young man in black was out for a night run. He was talking to his brother on the phone.

'Yr Tapish Bhai!! Yahan rent ka bohot panga hai! Specially ladko ko toh bohot problem hoti hai. Koi single ladke ko jagah dena hi nahi chahta. Maine bohot try kiya. Ye Varanasi bohot religious type jagah hai. Aapne mujhe yahan kyu bheja. Chaar mahine hotel me rahunga kya??'

Tapish: Veer! Tu PG lele..

This man is Veeranshu Singhania.

V: Seriously bhai? Mai 17-18 saal ke bacchon ke saath rahunga kya? Aur PG ke rules follow kru? Seriously??

*Beep. Beep*

He looked to see his battery was really low. The phone got switched off!

V: Just great!

He turned and boom! He crashed into somebody. He looked to see that he had collided with a girl and she had fallen down due to the impact. She was in a wedding attire and she looked like a bride. Judging by her heavy breathing and the situation; she was a runaway bride.

 Judging by her heavy breathing and the situation; she was a runaway bride

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

'Dhoondo zara, kahan bach kr jayegi?'

They heard male voices at a distance. Bani snapped out of her reverie and pleaded Veer.

B: Please mujhe bacha lijiye..Please Please Please.

Veer took pity at the young girl and her tear stained face. He lifted her up in his arms and walked near a dumpster.

B: Wha-

He dumped her in.

B: Ewww!!! What the hell!!!!

V: Shhh....tum bolti bohot ho Sweetheart. Mujhse help mangi hai toh trust me.

Veer casually went and continued his jog. The men came to him and asked about Bani. He pretended to be confused and then pointed at an opposite direction.

V: Udhr jaate dekha tha maine kissi ko bhaiya..badi tez bhaag rahi thi. Aur haan, dulhan ka joda pehne hue thi..

The men rushed in that direction. Veer went and got Bani out.