~24. Request: Mistletoe Party🌿

Vani were in there room. Bani was taking out clothes from their cupboard while Veer was running around her saying sorry. Bani threw a towel at him.

B: Wipe yourself and go clean. Mai bed pr tumhare kapde chor dungi..

V: Sweetheart-

Bani showed him her naagin eyes and he went to the bathroom without further arguement.

Bani also picked a black-grey net saree and got dressed

Veer came out and instead of meeting with his angry gharwali, he was greeted by silence. He looked and in place of his night suit, there were black formals on the bed. A note stuck out.

'Tick tock on the clock,
One hour for you to flock
To the place where we first met
And you let out a secret
But because of the scare you gave
You only have an hour to save
Come find me soon if you may
Or forgot everything you want me to say'

V: Ye gharwali ne bhi ajeeb paheli de di. Ek cheez to saaf hai ki agar maine isse ek ghante me nahi dhoonda toh ye confess nahi karegi pr isne ye ek ghanta start kb kr diya? Kitna time nikal gaya?...chor Veer ye sb mt soch....pr mai kya karu, iski pehli paheli toh solve krne me mujhe itna time laga tha...bhai se madat le leta hoon...pr kahin is baar bhi unhe mana kr gayi ho toh?...nahi nahi mujhe ulti baat nahi sochni chahiye...I should just focus on the riddle. Jagah ko lekr toh sirf do line hai...Where we first met and I let out a secret?? ...Hum pehle to Noor ki shaadi pr mile they...wahan kyu jayegi gharwali?? Pr wahan maine Noor aur Teer bhai ka secret bhi bata diya tha, yehi jagah hogi...

Veer quickly flew to Noor's residence. The house was locked and the garden was unruly. It was clear that the Sheikh's had left town a long while ago.

V: Yahan toh nahi hai gharwali..

He kept thinking.

V: Kuch smjh nahi aa raha, ek kaam krta hoon udte udte sochta hoon, kya pata aise hi dikh jaye gharwali ..

He began flying while thinking. Suddenly it clicked to him that he also let out his secret of being cheel to her. Maybe that was a place she met a new side of him? This has to be! He rushed to that forest. While flying to the location he saw his wife in a clearing. She was looking the sky expectantly. She smiled the moment she spotted him.

Veer flew down. The moment he turned human, Bani pressed a small button and the clearing lit up a thousand small lights. The tent and dinner table came to life. Veer was in awe of the arrangements she made but his eyes couldn't look at the arrangements properly for they were trained on her. She looked absolutely ravishing in the black saree. Her soft curves were visible and his felt really high on emotions. He walked towards her and kept a hand on her cheeks, she leaned in.

 He walked towards her and kept a hand on her cheeks, she leaned in