~19. Bhaag Bani Bhaag🏃‍♀

'What the hell Veer?!' screamed Bani.

V: Shant ho jao..

B: Tumne mujhe poocha bhi nahi...

V: Arey! I helped you na. Now you help me..

B: I won't live-in with you!!!!

V: Relax, I am not asking you to sleep with me. Bs ek ghar me rehna hai. Aur to aur kl raat bhi hum ek room me the na?

B: Pr Veeranshu, mujhe ye sheher me nahi rehna..I don't feel safe.

V: Bani I will keep you safe. Tum ghar pr rehne and online Mumbai ke baare me, wahan ke jobs- ye sb research krna. Okay? Chaar mahine ki toh baat hai. I helped you na...Now it's your turn. I don't need those jewels. This is the payback I want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somehow, Veer convinced Bani. Veer went to see the house and fix things. Meanwhile, Bani washed her last night's undergarments. She removed the clothes as they were very uncomfortable and wrapped the bath towel again. She saw the large TV and switched on some music.

After finalizing the house, Veer went and bought some things for Bani. He also bought their dinner and reached his room to see her sleeping on the bed with music on. He looked at her small frame and felt an urge of protectiveness wash over him. He woke her up gently.

'Nahi karungi shaadi mai, vo gunda hai...'

She mumbled in her sleep. Veer chuckled and somehow woke her up.

B: Veer, tum aa gaye??

V: Nahi, on the way hoon..

B: (Yawns) tang mt kro na...

Her bath towel had some a little loose during the sleep and Veer could see her cleavage. He gulped and looked away.

V: Vo mai saari laya hoon tumhare liye, isme size ka issue nahi hota na...aur petticoat bhi free size hi hai.

B: Blouse?

V: Vo mai 'M' le aya...

B: Chalo subah wale size se toh better hi hai..

She quickly changed into the saree and wore her now dried undergarments. In proper clothes, she felt comfortable. They had their food.

V: Bani kl Saturday hai. We'll go buy a few things for the house. Vo fully furnished hai. Mere company ke staff ko bolkr maine kitchen supplies aur groceries stock krwa li hai.

B: Hmm, phir bhi ghar me aur bhi cheeze lgti hai. Aur mujhe kapde bhi chahiye. Aur mere documents bhi toh nahi hai mere pass..

V: I will get a fake Id for our marriage made online. Rest, tumhe apna Aadhar card ka number yaad hai toh mai baaki sb nikalwa lunga..

B: Yes! Thank you so much..

She told Veer her details. He made the necessary changes.

V: Bani, isse pehle mai bhool jaon..

B: Bolo..

Veer filled her hairline with vermillion and place a nuptial chain round her neck.

B: Ye kya kr rahe ho?? Ye sindoor?? Mangalsutra..

V: Relax, shaadi nahi hui hai pr logon ko lagna chahiye hui hai. Aisa krke tum meri ardhangini lg rahi ho. Bani Veeranshu Singhania.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, they checked out of the hotel and went to the house. The owner was an old couple. They came to meet them and hand over the keys. They were sceptical but as decided earlier, Bani answered all questions asked by them and Veer smiled at her while she replied. This made them look like a couple in love while also avoided risk of double- answering. The couple saw no reason to doubt them as Veer had her ID taken out online and edited the name to Bani Veeranshu Singhania in an app. They open the house. It had a hall, a kitchen and just one room with attached bathroom. A balcony was attached to the hall. It had furniture properly laid and covered. Bani popped down on the seat.