33. O-Oh, That's Easy.

⚠️cursing⚠️

—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—

I awoke with my back pressed firmly against something. As I recalled the events of last night, a hand found its way to my waist, wrapping itself around me and holding me closer.

So I finally know why Tobio's such a tsundere. It must've hurt to be betrayed by all the people you would consider friends. I guess I feel the same way.

My breath hitched in my throat as I felt the small breeze of Tobio's sigh on my neck. I heard him mutter incomprehensible words, then shift his hand down to the hem of my shirt.

I let out a jagged sigh, smiling at the feeling of his hands on my waist. Instead of lingering at my waistline, he placed his cold hand on my warm stomach.

I gasped, jerking away from him. "Why are your hands so cold?!" I whined, sitting up and pulling my shirt back down. He huffed, propping himself up on his elbows lazily.

"I was trying to warm them up," He murmured, then let out a small chuckle. "Also, I've been awake for awhile and you needed to get up."

I crossed my arms, then threw the blanket off of me. As I stood up, Tobio plopped back down onto his sleeping bag, ruffling his already messy hair in the process.

Walking to the showers, I grabbed a towel along the way; thinking about my cute morning with Tobio.

—~~—

As I stepped out of the shower, my towel wrapped firmly around my body, I suddenly realized I didn't bring clothes with me. I winced to myself, recalling that I left my bag in my shared room with Tobio.

I swiftly rushed to my room, holding the towel in place as I reached the doorknob. I shakily cracked it open, peeping down at where I last saw Tobio, only to see an empty sleeping bag.

He must've left to take a shower, too.

I let out a satisfied hum, opening the door all the way to be able to walk in. I creeped toward my bag, kneeling down to it and picking out a random outfit.

Where should I change? We don't have a bathroom in here.

I worriedly glanced around the room, then looked at my towel. It'll only take a few seconds, plus I'm sure he would knock before he comes in, right?

I hesitantly let go of my towel, as it slowly dropped down my back. Quickly slipping on my underwear, I eyed the door.

I grabbed my bra from the pile of clothes at my feet, letting out a big sigh—as my heart raced in my chest. See, he's nowhere near this room, I'll be fine... I'm almost done, anyway.

I slipped my arms through the holes, then brought the clips around to my back. I felt around the hooks, trying desperately to latch it on.

After about five minutes, I managed to get one hook. I huffed, throwing my head over my shoulder, as if that'll give me a better look at my back. The frustration had me spinning in circles not long after, which ultimately didn't work either.

I could feel that I was close to hooking the second one, but right before I could do so, the first loop came undone.

I closed my eyes and took a deep, agitated breath in.

Breaking me out of my silent suffering was a loud noise coming from the handle.

Shit.

The door to the hallway suddenly flung open, Tobio standing in the midst of the doorframe, a small meat bun in his right hand.