9. More Than Fine.

⚠️cursing⚠️

—~~—~~Kageyama's POV~~—~~—

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

Why did I call her stupid?!

My face was probably already red, but since she was started to get a bit sloppier, I had to basically wrap my arms around her! I mean... it's not like I'm complaining..

She smells like vanilla—I wonder if she uses perfume.

What. The hell.

What am I thinking? I'm too close to her! This dumbass needs to figure out how to walk on her own, I can't do this all the way to her house! But—she did just have a traumatic experience.

Maybe I should walk her, who knows what people might be planning to kidnap her while she's going home. I can't imagine looking over to the door of the gym and not seeing her. I wish she would look at me more often..

Off topic!

Shimizu stumbled a bit more, before placing a hand on my chest. I felt a wave of heat crash into my body, but it kinda feels... nice? She then lost her balance and fell, but I saw it coming. I quickly jumped in the direction she was falling, catching her just in time. "Hey.. hey, you don't have to rush it. Take your time." I murmured, as she snuggled into my chest. I swear you could see steam coming out of my ears.

"Kageyaaaammaaaa!"

I brought my head up slowly to Hinata, who was running over with the principle and two policemen. They stopped next to me, and they seemed a bit suspicious about me. "H-he's being pinned down by Suga, over there." I stuttered, then cursed myself for doing so. But then again, it's not really my fault.

She's nuzzling her head into my chest, so much that I'm starting to feel woozy. I haven't ever felt like this before... since girls don't really pay attention to me. Hinata says I give off too much of a scary aura, and if I want a girlfriend, then I need to be more caring. Bullshit. I don't believe anything that comes out of his dumbass mouth.

"What are you doing? Are you trying to suffocate her?"

Hinata jumped around me, peering into my arms at the almost asleep girl. "No, she can't walk that well." I replied, sending a glare towards him. The policemen and the principle were already gone, and I have a feeling they're the ones pinning the crazy guy down now. "Oh, I can help if you want!"

"No!"

I shut my mouth immediately, since I was raising my voice with a drowsy girl in my arms. Hinata looked at me confusedly, tilting his head and taking a step back. Why the hell did I reply so quickly? I mean, no, I don't want him to help, one because he'll only mess it up; and two, because I feel like only I'm allowed to touch her.

After seeing that guy inappropriately grab her, I realized she definitely needs help with defending herself. I directed my attention to the top of her head, wondering what the hell she's doing to my brain. She let out a small huff, and I felt her arms reach around me. Is she.. hugging me?

Why is she coming on so strongly? No, wait, she's barely conscious right now, there's no way she's doing this on purpose.

Suddenly a loud scream erupted from the side of the gym. I shot my head over to the noise, standing completely stiff. What happened over there? Is Suga alright?

Shimizu continued to struggle to stand in my arms. I watched attentively as a figure emerged from the side of the building. The two policemen were dragging the deranged guy, who looks like he's asleep. An audible sigh escaped my lips. They must've tased him or something—I'm just glad Shimizu's okay. But.. what about Suga?