Is it love?

James' POV
It has been a whole day since I have heard from Gabe. Was he okay? I decide to text him again.

J Are you okay? I haven't seen you at Nathan's house lately. 2:34 pm

J Gabe are you okay? 4:21 pm

J Please answer, Gabe. I want to make sure you are okay. 5:34 pm

J Gabe. I am worried sick! Please answer! I can't loose you. Just now

I text him and wait. After ten minutes of waiting I get a call. I answer. "Hello", I say. "Hi James. I'm sorry I couldn't answer you.", Gabe said on the other line. His voice was cracky and it sounded like he was sick. "Are you sick?", I ask. "Yes, I couldn't come because I was sick.", he said. "How bad?", I asked, letting my emotions into my voice. "I won't be able to come for at least a week, that's it", he said. "Does Nathan know?, I ask. "No", he replied. "Want me to tell him?", I ask. "No, I will tell him.", Gabe said. I was going to ask him a question, but my phone died. At least I knew he was alright, I tell myself. The fact that Gabe was sick killed me. You see, I have a secret. I sort of like Gabe. I am gay and so is Gabe. Perfect match! I loved Gabe so much, and I never want to stop loving him. If he was gone my life was gone. I wasn't sure if he felt the same way, but I was planning on just playing it cool for now. I wanted so much things, but most of all I wanted Gabe's affection. When he is feeling better I am going to hug him to near death. I love you Gabe...

Chapter: 1
Word Count: 308