Love Confessions

3 hours later...
Ding ding, ding ding, ding ding, goes my phone. It was time to go to the dock. I ride the dirt bike there. When I arrived, I see James standing there. He looked really happy today. I stop the dirt bike and put the thing that holds it in place down. I go over to James. "Hi Gabe", he says to me. "Hi James", I reply. He had a huge smile on his face by now. "Why are you so happy?", I ask. There was only reason to be happy, and that is because I am with him. "Because you are here", he replies. I quickly hug him so Nathan could not realize what we were doing. Speaking of Nathan he was actually cleaning something up, although he did keep looking at us like we were going to do it. "Gabe", James says. "Yeah?", I reply snapping out of thought. "I have a little something to show you", James says as he starts walking signaling with his hand to follow. I follow him with no hesitation. He leads me to an open area, that had a table decorated with random things. Not going to lie, James' decorating skills are horrible. I could tell he put a lot of work into this little date. "You like it?", he asks me. "Of course", I say. "I love anything that comes from you", I finish. He smiles. I smile back. I hear footsteps from behind us, but I ignore them. "I love you", he says. "I love you to-", I start, but then get cut off. "Ooooooooooooooooooooooh", I hear someone say. I realize the footsteps were getting closer. I feel someone touch me on the back. I jump into James. He caught me with no hesitation. "You okay?", he whispers into my ear. I nod and see who touched me. "So y'all are dating!", Nathan says, clearly finding out our case. "No", James quickly objects. "I caught y'all on film!", Nathan says while showing us the camera. The film showed us holding hands and saying "I love you", to each other. "That is not me!", I say. The thing was the person that was me had a hoodie on, which I didn't have on right now. James quickly kicks the hoodie under the table. Nathan looks at the floor. He doesn't see the hoodie and gives up. "What were y'all doing?", he asks us. "We are talking about video ideas", we say at the same time. "Alright name one", he says. "How about a last to leave...", it takes me a second, but I finish by saying, "gym class?". "I like it, good job you two", he says as he happily walks off. After he was out of sight, me and James get back to what we were doing.

Later that night (this part was inspired by unspeakablegabejames'S story "Best Friends")...

Jordan's POV
Gabe brings out diner. SPAGHETTI AGAIN!?! I don't know why, but Gabe has been making spaghetti for the past week. I don't know why, but I am getting awfully tired of it. I take a bite. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gabe was getting more lazy with his dishes as well! "I am going to use the Men's Room", I say. Nathan nods. I walk over to the bathroom. Gabe was in there washing his hands. He exits and I stop him from going any further. (Here is where it is inspired) "You're cooking sucks! Why don't Nathan just fire you!?!", I yell at him. He starts to cry and I run into the bathroom and lock the door. I hear footsteps running towards the bathroom. I make sure the door is locked and just sit there. What have you done!?!, my brain yells at me. James was going to kill me! I hear someone knock on the door. I stay as quiet and still as possible. Silence. Then another knock on the door. I still stay still. Silence once again. Then two fists punch into the door. Luckily they didn't break it. I just act like I wasn't here. After a couple of minutes I hear footsteps leading away from the door. I exit. I start to walk back to the dining room, but is stopped by a furious James. "Hi!", I say in a cheery mood, as if nothing ever happened. "Why would you do that to Gabe?!?", he yells in my face. "What did I do?", I ask. "You made him cry!", he yells back. "I did none of the sort!", I lie. James pushes me to the ground and walks away. I didn't know he had feelings for Gabe.

Cedric's POV
I start walking to the bathroom. Jordan was taking forever!!! I find myself running. I come to a stop, when I see Jordan on the floor, Gabe crying, and James trying to comfort Gabe. I go over to Jordan and help him up. "Why are you helping him?", I hear a voice from behind me say. "Go away James!", I reply. I heard footsteps leading away from me and Jordan. It was only one pair of footsteps though. I look behind me. James was standing there. He looked so mad. "What did you?", I whisper into Jordan's ear. "Dunno", he whispers back. "What did you say to Gabe?!?", James yells. "That his cooking sucked", Jordan replies. "Really just the spaghetti though", Jordan adds. "He made that for me!", James yells. It all made sense now. They were dating and Gabe wanted to make James happy. "Y'all are dating", I blurt out. "No", James says, clearly lying. "I won't tell, but are you?", I reply. James nods. "Ooooooooh", Jordan teases. James stared at him. Jordan ran away. I my gaze follows him before looking back at James. Then back at Jordan and run after him. They were actually dating! Is this a dream? I pinch myself. No, this is reality.

James's POV
I can't believe I just told them. I mean, Cedric is a man of his word. I hope at least.

Chapter: 8
Word Count: 1010