Continents Apart

Gabe's POV/Dream
I walk over to Nathan, as he was calling my name just seconds earlier. "What's up?", I ask him. "Um, so I have a business trip to go on...", Nathan starts. I nod my head as he trails off. "But...", he continues to say. "But?", I question. "I need to take you with me... without James.", he finishes. I look at him eyes wide. "How long and where?", I ask. "Well, probably a month", he starts. I could tell my eyes went wide again. That is way too long to be away from James!, my brain yells at Nathan. "And we are going to Europe.", Nathan finishes. "What!?!", I blurt. "What? What is the matter?", he asks me. "Europe is across the ocean! It is way too far away from James!", I yell at Nathan. I had a big ball of anger forming in me now. "This may be the most important business trip ever!", Nathan begins to lecture me. "In fact, if we don't do this, then I may be fired!", Nathan yells at me. I - I was speechless. Why would Nathan get fired? What do I have to do with any of this? Why am I important in this mission and James can not be in it?, my brain starts to fill with questions. I look at Nathan, who seemed very happy with himself. He was trying to stop my relationship with James! That's it! I figured it out! But... why? I - I thought Nathan allowed us to be together. Was he actually trying to ruin our relationship? Or was he actually doing something extremely important for work? I only could hope that he was doing this for work. Fingers crossed was all we could do...

An hour later in the dream (Real life time 30 minutes later)...

As I finish packing my bags, James comes in. He taps my arm. I look at him and smile. He smiles back. "I'm sorry I have to go.", I say. "It is alright. I will last.", James says with a small pout on his face. "How long?", he adds. "A month", I grumble. "A month! A month!!! A WHOLE ENTIRE MONTH!!!!!", James yells. I nod my head slowly. James hugs me. It was a long hug. When he lets go, I begin to walk out the door. But before I can place foot outside, James pulls me in for a kiss. A long, passionate kiss. It was going to be a whole month before I see him again. I will miss all his passionate kissed and warm hugs. And how perfectly nice he was to everyone. And in other words, I will miss him. I kiss back. We slowly drift apart, as I am pulled by my arm out the door. Away from James, for a whole entire month.

James's POV
Gabe had fainted from, what I would guess to be, pain. I look at him with worried eyes. Cedric and Jordan had left to get help a little while ago. Nathan had ran away, so that I would not kill him. Gabe kept flinching, almost as if he was dreaming, and it was a bad dream as well. Gabe moved again, but this time a little more calmly, as of something nice were happening in the dream. I watch Gabe. Gabe's smile is suddenly wiped from his face. Time seemed to slow. I missed Gabe's smile already. As I watch him, I hear footsteps from behind me along with other noises.

Cedric's POV
Jordan and I had ran to get help. By now we were running back with Bri. "Why are you guys so fast?", she complained once again. "It is important c'mon!", I reply. She sighs. Jordan was behind Bri, with me in front of both of them. As we are about to reach the door, a small noise begins. Before we know it, we are all drenched and running inside. Jordan and I take Bri to the meeting room, meanwhile leaving small puddles of water everywhere. James brings Gabe over to a couch. Bri looks at him and does all that fancy things nurses do. "Well...", she begins.

Gabe's POV/Dream (A couple hours after the last part (in the dream))
The plane begins to take off. I was having a hard time without James. I had missed his company since the moment he was out of sight. I felt like crying and just letting it all out on James's chest right now. About why I could not see him for a month, but then I remembered the young man sitting next to me was not James, but in fact Nathan. After a couple minutes on the plane, we are able to use electronics. I immediately pull out my phone and call James. He picks up right away and we begin a deep conversation. I was starting to miss him the more he talked. Even though I was talking to him, he was still very far away. By the time of voice he kept using, I could tell he felt the same way about me. We began to end the conversation, but as I was about to hang up, James said something extremely odd for his personality. He said, "Gabe, I miss you so, so, so very much! Even though we are continents apart, we are together at heart.". For the rest of the plane ride, those words stuck in my head. I couldn't let them go, they were there and it was fine by me. One more thing to remember James by. I decided to just quickly rest. After all, this was going to be a long trip.

Gabe's POV
I slowly open my eyes. All I could focus on was the pain I was. It was excruciating! Before it was nothing, but after having a dream where I was fine it became much worse. In front of me was a figure that looked like Bri. There was another figure that looked like James. Wait... James! It had felt like an eternity since I last saw him. I loved James, with all my heart.

Chapter: 12
Word Count: 1096

So guys, I know some of y'all live in Europe. So sorry if you were at all offended by this. Europe was the first continent (not including South America) that came to my mind. As I wanted the continent to be an ocean away, I could only choose from certain ones. So once again, sorry if you were offended by this. Europe (along with every other continent) is a great place!